They have no intention of playing MK Ultra.

Sadly, yes, but MK Ultra or Big Freeze is no contest.

Saying that it does make me wonder why Muse seem to think GL is a Resistance song that worked live and MK Ultra didn't. GL was by far and away the worst song last night.

If my crappy phone has signal and decides to hold its battery I will tweet. Depends how easy it is to whip my phone out in the middle of the crowd.

Saying that, the previous 2 gigs haven't looked too crazy down at the front.

Saying that it does make me wonder why Muse seem to think GL is a Resistance song that worked live and MK Ultra didn't. GL was by far and away the worst song last night.

You don't get the point. Muse has a massive catwalk this tour, and saw coldplay succesfully playing songs with the whole band at the end of the catwalk.

Muse has a catwalk too, and want to do it too, but they understand doing heavy songs at the catwalk wouldn't work, so they want to do some "acoustic" songs like coldplay does. Coldplay has a lot of amazing songs for that occasion.

But there's 1 problem, Muse don't have them. So they searched for them, and it became this 4. Logic, not?

I actually think that Unintended sounds better now than before. It's not as dull as it was

I love unintended, it was the first Muse song I ever heard. I've never had any problem with it being in the set

and yeah, I think Matt's vocals are tonnes better than more recent performances of it

I'd have Big Freeze still though! I like it :D

You don't get the point. Muse has a massive catwalk this tour, and saw coldplay succesfully playing songs with the whole band at the end of the catwalk.

Muse has a catwalk too, and want to do it too, but they understand doing heavy songs at the catwalk wouldn't work, so just like they want to do some "acoustic" songs like coldplay does. Coldplay has a lot of amazing songs for that occasion.

But there's 1 problem, Muse don't have them. So they searched for them, and it became this 4. Logic, not?

Unintended and Blackout fit the bill for slowies on a B-stage in the middle of the stadium, and UD kinda does to an extent given that Matt is wandering around. But surely Madness would've worked in that slot, much better than GL.

Yes that did seem a bit random and unnecessary. But Unintended was a pleasant singalong, whereas I couldn't remember the words to GL and just got bored by it.

Me either, the only parts I ever liked were the solo and the awesome vocals straight after and Matt omitted the latter.

I don't see the point in bring GL back at all, not just because its boring but also the changes they've made to it.

Extra guitar, electronic drum kit, Morgan presumably playing bass, so where's the synth coming from? It's just pointless.

We've only had two previous gigs, and I'm already thinking people are stupid because they are surprised by Unintended, the lightbulb or Charles. They could have known it for ages by now:rolleyes:

Archived