I like the collage of the band playing in front of a load of visuals of themselves in these outfits. But I don't really get why (Dom aside) they have to change into them in the first place.

cause the collage is pre-recorded and they have to wear the same clothes to make it look cool

it's one of these moments when production and even clothes may affect songs placement in the set

Matt beat boxing the head up riff to close gigs :LOL:

I'd love to see that :LOL:

obviously Morgan will play the riff, whilst Matt will proceed to partake in some vigorous headbanging.

At the rate we're going, that's the next tour.

cause the collage is pre-recorded and they have to wear the same clothes to make it look cool

it's one of these moments when production and even clothes may affect songs placement in the set

Why not just come on stage dressed like that then?

Great gig overall the only bad things is that I think there was a sound problem with the bass maybe? Also I dont know if this happened anywhere else but where I was ( general in front of Matt) people where really out of it and not enjoying or singing most songs and there were a lot of kids just starting mosh pits and wanting to hurt people. Kinda felt weird to be the only person near me singing Madness or B&H.

Great gig overall the only bad things is that I think there was a sound problem with the bass maybe?
I was directly in front of the speakers, and during Unintended I could barely here Matt because there was an incredibly loud, low bass noise blasting out of the speakers throughout the whole thing.

Also, how much of Chop Suey did the actually play? Did Matt sing any of it?

Archived