Noel Gallacher on Dom + e-cigarettes

no3chris

Has anyone else seen this yet ??

http://www.nme.com/news/noel-gallagher/69067

The mans a joke. Going nowhere so all he does now is pretend to be hard and talk down to other musicians. Great way to end a very boring career, featuring the same three chords and monotonous drone from a pair of wasters.

If he really was that cool. He wouldn't be at the brits they are for kids. Then he wouldn't talk to NME .. ABOUT the brits to get attention.. FROM KIDS !

That's what I get for reading the article before posting.

But yeah if you hate him and his statements on music so much, stop reading them. And definitely don't link them here, since it will generate loads of page views, meaning Noel's future statements will definitely be on there next week too.

It's been mentioned a couple times on the Muse News Tidbits thread and, except for the "people who wear hats should be shot" silly declarations, he's not entirely wrong. Who cares what he says about anyone individually, though?

oh right yeah good point.. who cares. who cares about anything, fuck muse. fuck this shit

What are you hoping to achieve? A thread filled with pages of Noel hate? I didn't realise we were still in the 90s.

Like I said, give him attention and you will see more of him for every day that passes.

Ignore him, and don't post him on message boards, and he will soon be yesterdays news and no one will care enough to publish his statements.

Not to sound pedantic but I believe it's Noel Gallagher, not Gallacher.

Anyway, as previously said and mentioned by the quote auteur, the BRITs were fucking dreary monotonous shite. Saying that, why old Noely G thinks battery operated fags is a thing to use as a criticism tool is a fucking mystery.

Dear lord this thread. Muse board :´)

Anyway, as previously said and mentioned by the quote auteur, the BRITs were fucking dreary monotonous shite. Saying that, why old Noely G thinks battery operated fags is a thing to use as a criticism tool is a fucking mystery.

He was using the battery cigarettes as an example of how tame (and career-oriented) everyone in rock/at the Brits is these days. I guess I kind of see where he is coming from if he insists on keeping up that "just another working class lad with cigarettes and alcohol (indeed) as a lifestyle" image. Still, smoking is a gross habit and anyone who can kick the habit should be applauded if anything.

I love reading quotes by the Gallaghers slagging off other people. They are rather fabulous a lot of the time.

Archived