New 2013 North American Tour Dates

KirkBot

Ahh

I thought this Monday should've been the high time they announced Danish, Swedish and Russian stadiums.

Start thinking we'll get no confirmations till February :$

Though it doesn't really matter to me now, cause I've got no money to afford the fan-zone ticket atm (they're always ridiculously priced in Russia)

Ahh

I thought this Monday should've been the high time they announced Danish, Swedish and Russian stadiums.

Start thinking we'll get no confirmations till February

Though it doesn't really matter to me now, cause I've got no money to afford the fan-zone ticket atm (they're always ridiculously priced in Russia)

I hope that they announce some dates in Sweden Denmark and Russia. We'll have to be patience.

Posted from Muse.mu App for Android

VERY happy that I didn't buy Cleveland tickets (3 hours away) now that the Columbus date has been announced (45 minutes away). Quite surprised they're playing "the 3 C's" in Ohio within a week, but I'm certainly not going to complain. The Schottenstein Center in Columbus is on the Ohio State University campus, so I imagine there will be a large turnout of college aged people. We have a local radio that plays lots of Muse (and other modern rock in general... a rare commodity these days!)

There's still plenty of cities they haven't announced yet to make a decent 2nd North American leg, such as:

Salt Lake City

Denver

San Antonio / Austin

Albuquerque

New Orleans

Nashville

Atlanta

Charlotte / Raleigh

Charlottesville

Washington D.C.

Philadelphia

Upstate NY (Buffalo or Albany)

Pittsburgh

Louisville

Indianapolis

Milwaukee

Kansas City

Omaha / Des Moines

2nd Boston show?

2nd Chicago show?

1,232,100,069th NYC show?

Another California show?

Ottawa

Winnipeg

2-3 in Mexico

Obviously not all of these cities will get a show, but they're all cities Muse has played in before, which often appear on other band's arena tours. So if your city hasn't been announced yet, don't give up hope. They don't seem at all concerned about selling out the venues they play, they just seem to want to reach as many places as possible so that every last person who wants a ticket can get one.

They've yet to play Grand Rapids, too, which I find a bit surprising. I mean, they've even done East Lansing lol.

I could see them saving Austin for the ACL fest... which looks to be joining Ultra in following Coachella with dual-weekends. So that's Oct 4-6 and 11-13, which doesn't interfere with Muse's current tour plans.

This U.S. tour has been so poorly organized as far as making it easy for U.S. fans all across to find the closest venue. No dates in GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, or PA? That just to mention a few states with large cities with arena venues. Yet, there are 4 dates in the NY metro area. Obviously I won't fault the band, but there's definitely something wrong with either management or the promoters.

This U.S. tour has been so poorly organized as far as making it easy for U.S. fans all across to find the closest venue. No dates in GA, SC, NC, VA, MD, or PA? That just to mention a few states with large cities with arena venues. Yet, there are 4 dates in the NY metro area. Obviously I won't fault the band, but there's definitely something wrong with either management or the promoters.

this is obviously based on previous sales i think. DC hardly filled half of the venue last time, and Baltimore did not sell out. NY on the other hand is always sold out

I'm quite sure that between DC, Baltimore and Fairfax VA, the capital area will get a show at some point this year. I don't really think it matters if the venue was half full last time, as you say. The Columbus venue was half full-ish in 2010, audience size in the 7,000 range. Yet they are coming back, AND playing Cleveland (2.5 hours away) and Cincy (1.5 hours away).

These guys really do not seem at all concerned with ticket sales. They really aren't big enough in the US to be playing the venues they do at the prices they charge. Most bands have ego problems and won't play a city if they don't think they'll sell it out. Muse don't give a fuck, and just put on the best show they can for the people that do show up. I really respect that.

Archived