Wake Up Playlist?

Kittyrules

What's a good playlist with Muse music to get up in the morning? I guess loud music is the way too go, but sometimes that makes me shut off the alarm way too early. Recently i've been using map of your head, the groove, plug in baby and OOS..... any ideas?

I like the idea of waking up to Starlight since it's one of my favorite Muse songs.

In terms of a playlist though, I can't really help you there. If you prefer more of Muse's less heavier songs as alarms then songs like Sunburn, ToaDA (not terribly optimistic), Muse's cover of Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Soaked and Bliss may work.

i would think panic station or ibty. How can you not get up and shake your booty?

between that and animals, indeed :happy: But that's not entirely why, it's because it's nigh impossible for me to hear that song and not get my boogy on.

OOOOOOHHHH

one two three four fire's in your eyeeess

aanndd 'tis chaaos it defies imaginaashuuunn- oooohhh

I had shine acoustic for a long time, since it wakes me up very lightly. Now I use songs that make me feel happy like Panic Station and Feeling Good ("It's a new dawn, It's a new day, it's a new life, and I'm feeling good", that's exactly what I wanna hear when I wake up)

Hands down, Survival. A perfect start in the day. :facemelt:

I don't really listen to any song in the morning, I just use the first few seconds of Assassin to wake up. Then I hear one song on my way to school. That's usually Feeling Good, Execution Commentary, Survival or Knights. Sometimes any other song.

Archived