forgot to quote the message from couple of pages ago but didn't matt say "we love you finland" after/during UD? that's what i heard and thought it was nice he said finland instead of just helsinki.

Yes he surely said "we love you Finland", after or during UD.

I don't know about Sweden, it could be also possible (during other song etc?) but during/after UD Matt said Finland :) dunno but maybe after when Matt hugged somebody in the front row..

What a night in Helsinki :-))))). I'm still somewhere over the moon. Agitated AND Yes Please. :D My neck is still so sore.The gig was so great. They really had fun playing in Helsinki. Great crowd. I had a great time in Helsinki. Met Dom on a ferry to Suomenlinna (Sea Fortress) and 2 hours later Matt :-). What else could I wish :p ?

Yes he surely said "we love you Finland", after or during UD.

I don't know about Sweden, it could be also possible (during other song etc?) but during/after UD Matt said Finland :) dunno but maybe after when Matt hugged somebody in the front row..

I must have misheard him then.

The more I think about that gig on Saturday the more I wonder how it rates in the all time amazing Muse gigs.... any views? I have only seen them 8 times now so am no judge but it has got to be up there somewhere surely, it was incredible, atmosphere, set list, weather, the band's obvious good spirits, everything was just perfect.

****A little tip for Matt though, thank you so much for Agitated and Yes Please but if you are going to cut any song (and don't get me wrong, those 2 b-sides were much appreciated) next time please don't cut Bliss... anything but Bliss. XXX ***

Yeah, erm, great video...

Well thanks :LOL: Who could be standing still if heard those songs live? I have much better videos too, will upload them soon.

I got number 453 when I arrived there at 11am and was like lol, I have no chance to be at good place. But then when the line started moving, I went to a entrance that was almost empty and went quickly to the b-stage. It was awesome when they were so close, but I couldn't see the main stage so well because the person in front of me was a bit taller but it didn't really matter. The gig was so awesome, we got something VERY special as I hoped :happy:

Now I'm suffering from post-gig depression... Last time I bought tickets to this show immediately when I got home from the last Muse gig, now I have no idea when I can see them again. But yeah, I should be very happy now from seeing them so close!

Me too... I was number 442 and thought no way would I get a good spot but luckily people take up more space sitting down than standing up so the barrier space freed up once the supports started.

Let's just hope they do a few dates in Europe next spring/summer. I can't wait to see them again but how they follow that gig I do not know!

X

I just got home. I don't have words for how good they were, just want to experience it again . I had number 654 ,got second row catwalk. Felt so unreal when they were so close .

The band really enjoyed playing there. Could definitely feel the love.

:)

You do realize it's because of the catwalk? Normal stages have maybe 50 barrier spot, that thibg had like 300 or more. I was already before the gig even started laughing to people who stressed, it's almost impossible to get a bad spot if you bother to queue a bit :rolleyes:

We certainly did get something special didn't we?!

Yes we totally did!! :D If we're lucky... We were totally!

I was also 1st row on catwalk (left side), it was definitely best spot.

I've never seen before so much joy in their playing, they enjoyed so much playing here. We felt it!

Oh my... :LOL::facepalm:

3:47 "We love you Finland" :yesey:

I stand corrected, sorry.... but it really sounded like "Sweden" from where I was at b stage and I thought... oooops, there's a clanger.

They surely seemed to love playing there, at the risk of sounding very icky you could actually feel the love in the stadium, it was pretty overwhelming. Also, did Matt really say that the next album was going to sound more like Agitated/Yes Please after they played them? I saw a comment on youtube and I am seriously hoping it was right... not saying haven't enjoyed Resistance and 2nd Law but I would love for them to go back to that raw thrashy stuff. Sounded great with Matt's more mature voice didn't it?

Wish I could re-live the whole night... sigh.

I stand corrected, sorry.... but it really sounded like "Sweden" from where I was at b stage and I thought... oooops, there's a clanger.

They surely seemed to love playing there, at the risk of sounding very icky you could actually feel the love in the stadium, it was pretty overwhelming. Also, did Matt really say that the next album was going to sound more like Agitated/Yes Please after they played them? I saw a comment on youtube and I am seriously hoping it was right... not saying haven't enjoyed Resistance and 2nd Law but I would love for them to go back to that raw thrashy stuff. Sounded great with Matt's more mature voice didn't it?

Wish I could re-live the whole night... sigh.

Heh, surely it sounded! :)

Yep!! And yes he really said it! You can hear it

at the start 00:00-00:15 (00:12). "It was a rehearsal. That's what the next album sounds like, okay?" Hopefully he keep his words! ;) And it really sounded great.

Interesting fact on setlist.fm / MuseWiki about Helsinki's gig... "The longest gig Muse has ever played."

at the start 00:00-00:15 (00:12). "It was a rehearsal. That's what the next album sounds like, okay?" Hopefully he keep his words! ;) And it really sounded great.

Interesting fact on setlist.fm / MuseWiki about Helsinki's gig... "The longest gig Muse has ever played."

Really? Gosh, we were even luckier than we thought. Here's to the next album .. a bit more thrash and a bit less cheese and I will be very happy.

I'm going back onto youtube to re-live the best night of my life so far.

X

i updated musewiki for that

epic

Archived