Everywhere around the catwalk and b stage but not at the barrier at the mainstage....

Agreed. never been there really but i heard from so many people that it wasn't the best spot, because the stage too high and stuff. and you don't really get a good overview on everything. and they are closer when they are the b-stage/catwalk. they come there a lot!

Agreed. never been there really but i heard from so many people that it wasn't the best spot, because the stage too high and stuff. and you don't really get a good overview on everything. and they are closer when they are the b-stage/catwalk. they come there a lot!

Thanks, i think we'll try to get to the b-stage barrier then!

I just checked the weather, bring raincoats. I mean, it could be lovely and hot during the day, but we've had a lot of showers lately. And in the evening it can get a bit chilly.

The sunset is at 10.05 pm, so we should get a nice light show!! :LOL:

Now say: Yes mooom... We'll bring our damn raincoats... Jeesh...

I just checked the weather, bring raincoats. I mean, it could be lovely and hot during the day, but we've had a lot of showers lately. And in the evening it can get a bit chilly.

The sunset is at 10.05 pm, so we should get a nice light show!! :LOL:

Now say: Yes mooom... We'll bring our damn raincoats... Jeesh...

You're awesome! :thumbsup: thanks! :D

Gosh i'm reading your posts and seeing myself everywhere! socially awkward, shy, don't have many friends musers.. hope we all will break that barrier of awkwardnes and just won't stand there looking at each others' feet, but i hope we'll find friends and go crazy about Muse all together! :LOL:

and what's about Guiding light, why don't you guys like it? :erm:

Hope so too, I'm a chatty old bird so I should get you talking!

Guiding Light, Resistance and UD are just cheesy. They are nice enough songs I suppose but I prefer the thrashy rocky songs or the slower ones like Blackout or Ruled by Secrecy... I can't stand Madness or Follow Me either.. way too much cheddar... Basically Matt needs to stop with the love songs. There I've said it.

X

My tickets just say General Admission....

After a little research, I found out that there's only one entrance to the whole Stadion that they'll be using. I think they updated this information over the weekend or maybe I'm blind. It's the south entrance, and I'm sure you will find it when you get to the venue. The stadion is very easy to find and get to and once you're there, you will see where the entrance is :LOL:

Here's more info about the gig: http://www.livenation.fi/event/376851/muse-the-2nd-law-tour-tickets but unfortunately it's only in Finnish!

I'll update some more info: you can bring a bottle of water/soda up to 0,5l only if it's unopened, there's a cloakroom outside the venue where you can leave your stuff but you have to pay for it (it doesn't say when it gets opened but probably an hour or two before the gates are opened), and then there are directions how to get there. I would recommend using this website: http://www.reittiopas.fi that you can also use in English.

Thank you, that is very helpful.

Hope it isn't TOO hot, has been scorching in England the last few weeks.

Don't think I will be queuing until around 12 noon.... although having said that I will probably be over excited on the day and turn up at silly o'clock.

X

Thank you, that is very helpful.

Hope it isn't TOO hot, has been scorching in England the last few weeks.

Don't think I will be queuing until around 12 noon.... although having said that I will probably be over excited on the day and turn up at silly o'clock.

X

No problem :happy:

It looks like we're getting the warm weather here for the weekend and it'll be around 25°C.

Guiding Light, Resistance and UD are just cheesy. They are nice enough songs I suppose but I prefer the thrashy rocky songs or the slower ones like Blackout or Ruled by Secrecy... I can't stand Madness or Follow Me either.. way too much cheddar... Basically Matt needs to stop with the love songs. There I've said it.

X

couldn't agree more!!

i hope there will indeed be just one entrance and they won't split te queue at 3pm and move half of the people to another door like they did in kaisaniemi. or give people random wristbands so that they can just show up at opening time and get to the front. :noey:

queuing in finland is always a bit of a lottery - hartwall 2009 queued since 7am, ended up in the second row very far to the side, last year queued one hour, got a nice spot on the barrier with no trouble at all.

After a little research, I found out that there's only one entrance to the whole Stadion that they'll be using. I think they updated this information over the weekend or maybe I'm blind. It's the south entrance, and I'm sure you will find it when you get to the venue. The stadion is very easy to find and get to and once you're there, you will see where the entrance is :LOL:

Here's more info about the gig: http://www.livenation.fi/event/376851/muse-the-2nd-law-tour-tickets but unfortunately it's only in Finnish!

I'll update some more info: you can bring a bottle of water/soda up to 0,5l only if it's unopened, there's a cloakroom outside the venue where you can leave your stuff but you have to pay for it (it doesn't say when it gets opened but probably an hour or two before the gates are opened), and then there are directions how to get there. I would recommend using this website: http://www.reittiopas.fi that you can also use in English.

Thanks for the information! :happy:

Archived