It looks like we're getting the warm weather here for the weekend and it'll be around 25°C.

Yeah it's pretty chilly now (15°C), but heat's returns tomorrow, it's gonna be pretty hot weather :) like it was in Kaisaniemi.. It's Monday yet but we'll see!

I hope I'll recognize you :chuckle: I know how both of you look but it's a bit more diffcult in a crowd. Tiia is no help either. She never remembers faces :noey:

I'm sure we'll find each other at some point! I think I could spot you two in a crowd. Or in the queue. :chuckle:

Finally got my ticket today. I think someone earlier in this thread mentioned a number at the bottom of the ticket that might indicate the number of sales to the field. I have no idea if this true. The number on my ticket is 7780, do other people have the same number or something else? (Bought mine from a Lippupalvelu/Ticketmaster ticket office).

The weather's been really unpredictable, a heatwave was supposed to come two days ago but we're still waiting...very cloudy and chill. They are still predicting warm&sunny for the weekend. Bought a disposable rain coat anyway, being the pessimist that I am. :LOL:

We're next! :yesey: So far last (stadium)-gig of Europe.

Yes heatwawe hasn't come yet, I guess it's coming on weekend.. It's shows now +27° for Saturday at its best and even during gig around +20-23°.. These are still predictions yet.

The day after tomorrow, two days!! Atmosphere is really rising! :happy:

People on other forums are planning how they go to the venue, but a queue numbers and then leave for hours and come back to where their number says they should be.

That kind of idiotism makes me mad, if you queue, you queue, and there is no fucking numbersystem to allow you cheat.

People on other forums are planning how they go to the venue, but a queue numbers and then leave for hours and come back to where their number says they should be.

That kind of idiotism makes me mad, if you queue, you queue, and there is no fucking numbersystem to allow you cheat.

:mad:

I'm gonna be there at 11am and not gonna go anywhere from there after that. I can go shopping and shit like that the next day. I'm afraid that some selfish idiots are coming there at night, take their numbers and then come back when the doors open... and like they deserve the best places more than for example me who comes quite late but still gonna queue for 6 hours.

But I'm so excited, hardly can sleep at nights :LOL: I like to think that we get the normal setlist, not so short and boring as in Norway...

:mad:

I'm gonna be there at 11am and not gonna go anywhere from there after that. I can go shopping and shit like that the next day. I'm afraid that some selfish idiots are coming there at night, take their numbers and then come back when the doors open... and like they deserve the best places more than for example me who comes quite late but still gonna queue for 6 hours.

But I'm so excited, hardly can sleep at nights :LOL: I like to think that we get the normal setlist, not so short and boring as in Norway...

I know right, it's not real gigging, and it's unfair to those people who actually queue whole day! So hopefully no one are willing to do that with them, and don't let them go ahead!

I haven't done anything. Like really, whole family is leaving the house tomorrow, and no one has done anything. I'm so stressed

I know right, it's not real gigging, and it's unfair to those people who actually queue whole day! So hopefully no one are willing to do that with them, and don't let them go ahead!

I haven't done anything. Like really, whole family is leaving the house tomorrow, and no one has done anything. I'm so stressed

We do numbers all the time at gigs so you can go to the toilet and maybe get some food. But not for hours to go away. 10 mins top. You need to drink with this weather so you need to see the toilet. But I don't like it either that if you come at night and sign a number on your had and then go away for hours and come back. Not gonna happen...

ugh that's so unfair :mad:

Only reason I'd leave the queue is to go to the toilet but that doesn't take me hours :chuckle:

same I had to work today and almost everything went wrong because I'm so excited :facepalm::LOL:

That was so annoying. Been there for the whole day and then they just start a new queue right before opening :mad:

They have been using the numbers in the last stadium gigs too but only for the people that really queued and then just went off for a few minutes to get a drink or go to the toilet.

That was so annoying. Been there for the whole day and then they just start a new queue right before opening :mad:

They have been using the numbers in the last stadium gigs too but only for the people that really queued and then just went off for a few minutes to get a drink or go to the toilet.

That is so annoying (unless you happen to be right by one of those entrances!)

Pretty cool to see them again even though I don't really listen to Muse these days. It's always an entertaining show and I'm gonna love just sitting down and enjoying the big thing. And this time I'm almost 0% spoiled about it. I know what the first minute looks like and that's it.

a couple years ago I swore I won't die until I've seen Dead Star, Blackour and Take A Bow live. So I might get to 2/3 this gig.

sorry what are these numbers??

Just numbers that the queue give each other. To show who arrived when. It's nothing official and often falls apart after the first 50 or so people. (or they miss you out)

Oh ok

what time will you arrive to queue up?

Archived