Stadium Pre-Sales Start Tomorrow

KirkBot

I won't get any tickets from this pre-sale, from the promoter pre-sale tomorrow and from the general sale on friday because I have no money. Who's worse?

:(

There's still tickets for Manchester. Did you not want standing?

I want to go standing or seating, but my mum says she needs 'more time to think about it'

MUSE DONT GIVE US TIME GODDAMIT

You do :phu:

I like Italy!!!:D

:(

I want to go standing or seating, but my mum says she needs 'more time to think about it'

MUSE DONT GIVE US TIME GODDAMIT

There will be time! The stadiums are massive, so they might not even sell out. I remember they released extra tickets quite last minute for Wembley 2007 :happy:

I like Italy!!!:D

There will be time! The stadiums are massive, so they might not even sell out. I remember they released extra tickets quite last minute for Wembley 2007 :happy:

me too! been 3 times :D

I really hope so or I shall feel so upset and left out amongst you guys :( I feel really greedy and selfish begging for tickets but I know opportunitys like this are rare! Thanks for your posivity :happy:

:kiss:

:happy: I may be biased, being one quarter Italian myself :p

me too! been 3 times :D

I really hope so or I shall feel so upset and left out amongst you guys :( I feel really greedy and selfish begging for tickets but I know opportunitys like this are rare! Thanks for your posivity :happy:

Maybe she wants to get the tickets secretly for a Christmas surprise! Which I have now spoilt :chuckle:

In Italy, yes.

Overall - the biggest remains Wembley until any possible Knebworth show (maybe on the next album run)

Well biggest so far :p

Rome could get up to 90000 tickets as well, I think. It has more than 72000 seats for football matches. Add the standing tickets (pitch and race course), take out the seats behind the stage (IF the stage is indeed not in the center of the stadium, who knows)...

Well biggest so far :p

Rome could get up to 90000 tickets as well, I think. It has more than 72000 seats for football matches. Add the standing tickets (pitch and race course), take out the seats behind the stage (IF the stage is indeed not in the center of the stadium, who knows)...

I think Wembley is the biggest show they've ever done but yes Rome has a big stadium and you could sell a whole bunch of tickets for that one. Certainly its a tossup between Rome and Paris for the biggest show of the tour capacity-wise.

I think Wembley is the biggest show they've ever done but yes Rome has a big stadium and you could sell a whole bunch of tickets for that one. Certainly its a tossup between Rome and Paris for the biggest show of the tour capacity-wise.

Don't mind Fabri, he's just trying to find any reason he can to make Italy look better than it is.

Archived