Stadium Pre-Sales Start Tomorrow

KirkBot

2 of my friends did not buy anything with their codes and it tells them 'This registration/promotion code has already been used to buy all the tickets allocated to it.'

The moment you use the code to just look it is void!!! :mad:

That didn't happen to me. I had a look first and managed to change my mind. I used the back button.

This may be a silly question, but will it be possible to successfully use our same Presale codes used today, to get tickets for the overseas pre-sale shows next week?

Probably. I used my code on GigsAndTours, and that same code later worked for Ticketmaster and the Amsterdam gig.

This must have been the best presale that I have used, and I have have used too many over the years.

Managed to get fully completed (bought and confirmation number) by 09:32.

Here is how I did it:-

Most importantly,was to take paid leave so that I was available for presale ;)

Only time I have missed out on gig tickets is when I cannot take leave and when I get home from work they are sold out :mad:

Having my laptop and notebook both on and refreshing the page constantly from 09:28 until the "on sale" screen appears also helps.

Learnt many years ago, do not copy and paste codes as sometimes they don`t work. Always now write it down and then type it in quickly (I am a 1 finger typer and not a touch typist before somebody says they can`t type fast).

The most important information is to have been a member of the MUSE site before the day that they start to announce the tour dates.

Cannot beleive that there are members who have only joined today complaining that they didn`t get their codes :p

I got the seats in club level and in block 61, which was the closest position to the stage that was on offer. :)

However for information, if you look at the seating plan for GreenDay, you will see that the stage ends and pitch standing starts at approx at 19/18 30/32 (lower tier), 65/64 82/83 club level, 115/114 132/133 upper tier.

This should be a great bank holiday weekend, starting off with "RUSH" on the friday night at the O2.

Time to go and book my accomadation !

Help Help

I have a presale code but when i put it in at gigs and tours it only lets me see tickets available for fri.

you have to go to ticket site via the members area.

SIGN IN

then goto "MEMBERS" box top right of screen then click that

this then opens "your event code" screen

write down your code as you will need it

move cursor over the gig you want

click on this

then new screen opens with all gigs and access to buy.

Hope this helps

Why would you pay for a hoover when you can buy Muse tickets? Either way you'll have something that sucks. :awesome:

:LOL::LOL:

Oh my lord. Nah I got a statement this morning saying I have to now pay for this boring hoover I bought last year. Stupid credit purchases. Not that I had any money to start with.

i just put this on facebook: Oh yeah, and I hope all of you who have Muse tickets have a really, really awful time, and that they only play Feeling Good fifteen times followed by an encore of a really banging mix-up called Guiding Starlight.

:awesome:

:LOL::LOL:

Oh my lord. Nah I got a statement this morning saying I have to now pay for this boring hoover I bought last year. Stupid credit purchases. Not that I had any money to start with.

i just put this on facebook: Oh yeah, and I hope all of you who have Muse tickets have a really, really awful time, and that they only play Feeling Good fifteen times followed by an encore of a really banging mix-up called Guiding Starlight.

:awesome:

Aww, that's a shame. I'm sure you can find something nearer the time though.

And NO, stop that nonsense! Don't you dare jinx these gigs. :mad:

Aww, that's a shame. I'm sure you can find something nearer the time though.

And NO, stop that nonsense! Don't you dare jinx these gigs. :mad:

:LOL:

Yeah I guess if I start saving now I'll be able to get a really shit ticket in the cheap seats :awesome:

Out of interest, how much were they this time?

Same thing happened to me. My code doesn't work because I supposedly bought too many when I haven't bought any at all. :(

Yup. That's exactly what I got. From buying just one ticket. Gigs&tours says max is 4 per show. GRRR.

After stressing out for about 10 minutes I tried again and it worked!! I have no idea how...

But it's crap cause i'm guessing a lot of people missed out because of it.. :indiff:

I got lucky..

Archived