Stadium Pre-Sales Start Tomorrow

KirkBot

with my code I bought two tickets for Turin and two for London.. and it worked fine but when i wanted to buy two more for Manchester I couldn't. so my friend gave me his code.. I thought it was 4 tickets per concert.. guess I was wrong.. Still happy it all went great! hope to get Stade de France on Monday.

Just reading the posts from the lucky punters who managed to get tickets to the presale Emirates gigs in May, and unscientifically noticed most that are specifying a day are going for Sunday. I'd have thought Saturday would have been more popular?

And yes I got Sunday tix too, purely because i'm a footy fan and want to watch the Champions League final at Wembley on the Saturday, either in person on TV (if my presale code doesn't get me access to that!!! :p).

Just reading the posts from the lucky punters who managed to get tickets to the presale Emirates gigs in May, and unscientifically noticed most that are specifying a day are going for Sunday. I'd have thought Saturday would have been more popular?

And yes I got Sunday tix too, purely because i'm a footy fan and want to watch the Champions League final at Wembley on the Saturday, either in person on TV (if my presale code doesn't get me access to that!!! :p).

It's generally believed that the second night is the better one.

Ok, I bought ONE ticket for the Saturday at the Emirates Stadium and when I went on to try and buy one for Sunday the code didn't work anymore. I'm not exactly sure how this code works now :erm: will it work for the Stade de France pre-sale or probably not by the looks of it?

Edit: Yeah, no, ok, it works once. General sale it is then for the remaining tickets.

Ok, I bought ONE ticket for the Saturday at the Emirates Stadium and when I went on to try and buy one for Sunday the code didn't work anymore. I'm not exactly sure how this code works now :erm: will it work for the Stade de France pre-sale or probably not by the looks of it?

Edit: Yeah, no, ok, it works once. General sale it is then for the remaining tickets.

I think the code can only be used once per WEBSITE. I used my code for one of the Emirates gigs, and then went to Ticketmaster for the lolz to try the pre-sale for Amsterdam and sure enough, my code worked again.

So it should be fine again for the SDF pre-sale.

bahahhahahaha!! :ninja:

sorry I didn't want to make you feel like I would come to Manchester to see you!

I just can't hide from you :noey: you are everywhere! On Twitter... both of my fb-accounts... here.... OMG! you are a :ninja:

That's what happens when you add me everywhere steph! haha

I think the code can only be used once per WEBSITE. I used my code for one of the Emirates gigs, and then went to Ticketmaster for the lolz to try the pre-sale for Amsterdam and sure enough, my code worked again.

Ooooo, sweet, thanks :awesome: Was going to try SDF anyway, I'll try with a little more hope then :D

Where did you find a pre sale link for ticketmaster? cause ticketmaster says it's not in stock.. :erm:

Archived