Stadium Pre-Sales Start Tomorrow

KirkBot

If I'm only gonna do one gig (which ears/finance/interest in seeing other bands dictates), which would be a better idea - 1st or 2nd night?

I'd always previously have said second night but after the O2 gigs, maybe not! I personally thought the first night was better (I was at both).

I'd always previously have said second night but after the O2 gigs, maybe not! I personally thought the first night was better (I was at both).

Wembley 07 seemed pretty equal in terms of setlists, as did the O2 gigs this year. I think the 2nd night thing was pretty valid on the last tour after the hilariously bad comparison in the setlists at Wembley, although the Stade de France and O2 2nd nights were also better sets.

I can't believe that I got to see Muse at the O2 Arena in London on 27th October and they were flawless and it was the best experience of my life :D now I can't believe I managed to get 4 tickets to see them next year at the Ethiad Stadium in Manchester :D :D :D :D never thought I would see them once, let alone be lucky enough to go again. :D Thankyou Muse for such an easy presale you are amazinggggg :) <3

Archived