More Stadium Dates Announced

KirkBot

Sorry, I know these questions have probably been asked a million times but I kinda need to know :p So, in the past what has the presale involved going through exactly? as long as I have my presale code and credit card details (well my mums xD) should I be ok? I'll be on my way to college during the presale , so I'll have to let my mum try and get tickets for me.. which is why I ask :p she'll kinda need exact instructions haha :LOL:. any help is much appreciated :)

Sorry, I know these questions have probably been asked a million times but I kinda need to know :p So, in the past what has the presale involved going through exactly? as long as I have my presale code and credit card details (well my mums xD) should I be ok? I'll be on my way to college during the presale , so I'll have to let my mum try and get tickets for me.. which is why I ask :p she'll kinda need exact instructions haha :LOL:. any help is much appreciated :)

Hello! :) how did you get your presale code?

Hello! I have a question, it is said that there will be a pre-sale for "muse.mu" members but when you go on the members area there's nothing about that. Can someone explain to me how does that work? I really don't want to miss the tickets once more :(

Hello! :) how did you get your presale code?

"Please note that these pre-sales are for current muse.mu members only. To receive a code you need to have an activated muse.mu account as of 12:00 (GMT) Friday 16th November."

Can we all just please read a little?

Not sure where to ask this, but the pre-sale code can you use that one for 1 concert only? i only need 1 ticket for 2 shows.. anyone knows how it works? because the pre-sale for the arena shows was quite different than this.

I think you can use it for any and all of them. But I'm not certain. I hope you can anyway, I'm going for 3 at Emirates and 2 at Etihad :LOL:

Archived