More Stadium Dates Announced

KirkBot

After the pre sale on Wednesday?! Hmmm? I'm confused! :(

Presale codes are on people's member page on the .mu website but you need to have been registered on .mu before 16th November to receive a code.

what the fuck the website is telling me i'm not a member??

Being registered on the forum and .mu are 2 different things. If you have a .mu account but can't access it you need to email help@muse.mu

Oh man, don't know what to do. The german gigs aren't even announced yet, if they start the presales for them on wednesday anyway I'd be a bit angry. If Berlin is going to be the only german show (and/or not weekend) I'd probably prefer to go to either Paris (2nd night because of Saturday), Turin (unlikely because of Friday) or Bern (why not Zurich? :mad:). And I have to plan this until wednesday? Yeah, well done Muse...

Wow, that sounds.... inconvenient!

I hope it's first come, first served. I've got a free at College first thing on Wednesday, so that'd be really convenient for me....

Same thing for me... only I have to be in college at 9:55 so I may risk being late. That or trust my computer-illiterate mother to access the pre-sale for me :LOL:

Dear Rock Band:

Please will you stop announcing gigs on dates when I have Important Things happening that I cannot (easily) get out of! It is causing much stress. :(

Wembley 2010 clashed with dawt's friend's birthday party: I got grief from OH coz he had to take her. :rolleyes: And now the Emirates dates clash with her actual birthday :stunned::$

Oh yeah I'd like to add my displeasure over the crappy timing of pre/sale announcement. Less than 2 days' notice is not bloody enough time to sort out options. :mad:

Argh! Next time I see you, I am going to clip you round the ears. :fear:

Being registered on the forum and .mu are 2 different things. If you have a .mu account but can't access it you need to email help@muse.mu

WTF? Haven't they heard of a unified login. Look at my join date!! And that's not even my original account.

Are they unique codes or can they privately published? I'm not in the mood to get messed around again on pre sale. :(

Archived