2013.06.21 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bed for sale (only to someone I know, no strangers)!

I have one spare bed for the Stade de France Muse gigs.

Room is booked for the nights of the 21st and 22nd of June and is about a half hour walk from the Stade de France. Total cost per person (this is a triple room) for both nights is £45.

I need someone able to take both nights and who can pay straight away to guarantee they are committing.

If you're female you'll share the double with me, and if you're male, you'll be sharing the double with my friend, Jim.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/etap-paris-porte-de-la-chapelle.en.html

Bed for sale (only to someone I know, no strangers)!

I have one spare bed for the Stade de France Muse gigs.

Room is booked for the nights of the 21st and 22nd of June and is about a half hour walk from the Stade de France. Total cost per person (this is a triple room) for both nights is £45.

I need someone able to take both nights and who can pay straight away to guarantee they are committing.

If you're female you'll share the double with me, and if you're male, you'll be sharing the double with my friend, Jim.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/fr/etap-paris-porte-de-la-chapelle.en.html

Sold.

I've had a ticket for this since they went on sale but left arrangements until a bit late as some of the family said they'd tag along to see Paris and I'd just go off to the concert myself but we've not booked anything together yet so I am thinking I'm going to need to sort myself out now.

I've seen a hotel that looks ok just outside the train station but have a couple of questions.

How easy is it to get around Paris on the metro? And can you buy like a ticket that lasts all day and takes you anywhere you want to go etc?

And what do you think is the latest time to arrive for a good standing spot? (not really close but just about decent)

I'll be easy to spot, I will be the English guy standing alone outside the train station looking dazed and confused and still slightly sad I didn't get the Biffy night.

Hi

I've been told that for the Stade de France gig, the lawn (pelouse) standing places will be divided into areas following the gates. For example if your tickets are for gate Ayou won't be able to meet people on the lawn that come from the gate G as there would be fences that separate the different areas.

Has anyone any information about it ? I have bought two tickets not the same gate and would like to be sure and certain I will be able to meet my friend.

Hi

I've been told that for the Stade de France gig, the lawn (pelouse) standing places will be divided into areas following the gates. For example if your tickets are for gate Ayou won't be able to meet people on the lawn that come from the gate G as there would be fences that separate the different areas.

Has anyone any information about it ? I have bought two tickets not the same gate and would like to be sure and certain I will be able to meet my friend.

There are several entrances. So if you have a ticket with door G, you'll have to queue in front of that entrance. Once inside the stadium, I don't know how it will be organised. The French tour promoter said there will be a barrier to separate the lawn into two sections. But we don't know how people will have access to the front of stage lawn: it could be a 'first arrived, first served' case (for example with a special wristband given to those who were the first in the queue), or it could be according to the entrance you have on your ticket. In the later case, you might not be able to be with your friend, I'm afraid.

That's interesting. Stade de France told me there would be one standing area only. They said:

"For this concert it will be all one standing area . You will enter by the gate which is written on your ticket."

but there is often conflicting information before the day. That's the time that we will find out what the layout really is :-)

My ticket says Pelouse Debout ,potre S, secteur ouest. IS IT A FAN ZONE OR WHAT??? Will I be able to see Muse closer?

Lawn Standing door S, west sector, that's what that means

If you want to see muse closer you need to queue early

• 2 weeks later...
I don't speak a word of French so I'm not sure if the website says it or not but if you buy a ticket on there, is there any way to be 100% sure that the ticket you're buying is real?

Tickets must be real considering the seller got the money once you've confirmed the reception but not 100% sure, however you should probably sent a message to the seller before to know if they can sent the ticket outside France, I'm not sure it works for foreigner (I didn't pay attention to your location)

I've found it, thanks. Is port E for standing too? (and I'm sorry for my stupid questions)

No idea, sorry! I had entrance R for the 2010 gigs and have G for night two this year (can't remember what I have for night one, but I'm not arriving until after doors for that one so it's irrelevant really), all with standing tickets.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/events/523628831002150/ Fan Project for June 21st!!! :D It consists in bringing some fluorescent bracelets to make it glow in the dark!

All the stadium is affected (that's why it's complicated to organize it :p ) and everybody has to know it! We have not enough participants so we need your help! Even if you don't come, you can just talk about it to other musers!

So come on! :musesign:

Archived