2013.06.21 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

Hi there. Could someone be kind enough as to post or PM a pict of printed tickets? Would like to be sure not to buy fakes. Thans in advance.

Tickets won't look the same depending on which retailer they were bought from. It would be easier that you get a pic of the tickets you intend to buy from the seller (both sides of the tickets) and post it here so we could compare. Or ask the seller through which retailer they bought the tickets.

People who went to SdF in 2010: if you were in standing, did you have to show photo ID or your credit card when your ticket was scanned at the gate? I'm buying e-tickets off someone for night one, but it has their name and address on it, so I'm not sure if they're planning to do checks - that would be a bit ridiculous considering how many people there will be in standing!

I've looked on the Ticketnet.fr site, and on one section it says if you're giving your tickets to a 3rd party, they need to have your written authorization and a photocopy of your credit card, and then somewhere else it says if it's general admission your tickets will be scanned with no mention of ID at all :( It's confusing as hell.

I'd be doubly screwed if they need ID etc cos I bought my own tickets for the second night, but don't have the card I used to pay with anymore - it was subject to potential fraud so I had to get rid of it. I seem to be jinxed by evil when it comes to Paris shows :LOL: :'(

People who went to SdF in 2010: if you were in standing, did you have to show photo ID or your credit card when your ticket was scanned at the gate? I'm buying e-tickets off someone for night one, but it has their name and address on it, so I'm not sure if they're planning to do checks - that would be a bit ridiculous considering how many people there will be in standing!

I've looked on the Ticketnet.fr site, and on one section it says if you're giving your tickets to a 3rd party, they need to have your written authorization and a photocopy of your credit card, and then somewhere else it says if it's general admission your tickets will be scanned with no mention of ID at all :( It's confusing as hell.

I'd be doubly screwed if they need ID etc cos I bought my own tickets for the second night, but don't have the card I used to pay with anymore - it was subject to potential fraud so I had to get rid of it. I seem to be jinxed by evil when it comes to Paris shows :LOL: :'(

Theorically, they only check your ID if there's a technical problem when you're scanning your ticket (such as the machines not working).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Unfortunately , I won't be able to attend the concert at Stade de France, on Friday 21 June. So I'm selling 2 sitting places, in Cat 2.

You can contact me if interested.

Have a nice evening.

(sorry if my english is bad :$)

:facepalm:

At least if I can't see Muse from Gate Z, I won't be able to see Fun or Paramore either - there are plus sides to every situation :LOL:

I know I might be the only one here but honestly I can't wait to hear Paramore, i love them. So for me, it will be the best day ever! :) Plus it's my birthday that day!!! :)

I know I might be the only one here but honestly I can't wait to hear Paramore, i love them. So for me, it will be the best day ever! :) Plus it's my birthday that day!!! :)

Excellent way to celebrate! Happy (early) birthday :)

Is anyone meeting up before the gig, this is my first gig that I will be going alone, I arrive on the Eurostar at 15.47

Yeah, is anyone going to be meeting up beforehand? Will have to see how travel works out, but I'd be up for it :)

I have one plea. I'm coming to the gig with my boyfriend and we're going from the Czech republic. We'll be in Paris in the evening day before the gig and we're leaving day after. And we have no place to sleep at. So I'm asking if there's anyone who can offer us two places at their homes?

Fellas, I'm attending the gig at 21st. I'm gonna stay at a hostel near a Metro Station called Crimee. Is the metro still available after the gig? First time in Paris, so yeah. Nervous.

Meet up, maybe?

Hi Guys,

It's a special night in paris on the 21st, it's the "fête de la musique", it's a music party celbrating all the year at the same date, you can find a lot of free gig and party in paris.

For this celebration, Paris transport works during all the night, some station are closed but most of them are open and work without stp.

If your station is closed you have a lot of night bus in Paris

For this night special price is 3€ for all the night

You can find more information here for the 21st only (in french only unfortunately):

http://www.ratp.fr/en/upload/docs/application/pdf/2013-06/depliant_fdm_2013.pdf

I really encourage people to go into center of paris after the gig, it's a really special night.

Don't hesitate to ask me some information, i live in paris.

Sorry for my bad english,

Good Giig :D

Archived