2013.06.21 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

The problem with SDF last time was that they opened some gates later/earlier than others, so some people who had been queueing a long time still didn't get barrier/close to the stage.

It's always the same for all the gigs in SDF: the gates don't open at the same time!

You can camp all the day and don't have the barrier...

Good luck!

Hi, does anyone know if I can take a laptop in a backpack? I have seats in the stadium. I don't really want to leave it in my weird hotel.

Probably not. The SDF mentions a securized storage service (out of charge) provided (each gate) but they don't say if automatic (left-luggage) or not (SDF team).

Never done that, but is it easy to find some people wanting to buy a ticket for the gig in front of the stadium ?

Is it risky ?

Unfortunately no one wanted to buy my extra tocket :(

Easy or not, it depends on your inner beliefs ;-)

Many people propose their left tickets that way close to the RER. Troopers patrol but tolerate it as long as you remain courteous. Their objective remains to police the area. Good luck, enjoy the gig and don't forget your fluorescent bracelet (Fans project)!

Fucking crazy gig. I arrived at the gate at 15.00 and there were so many people, but with my ninja skills I was able to secure the position right beside the catwalk barrier! :LOL:

and I second the statement, french fans are fucking nuts.

I feel like I went to a different gig. I turned up the latest I've ever turned up to a Muse gig, and was somehow the closest to the front I've ever been at a Muse gig, in the least raucous Muse crowd I've ever been in.. I had a crazier time at the 2010 Wembley gig I went to - which was seated :facepalm: You guys right at the front were lucky, sod all was happening about 30 yards behind you. Also thought the sound was pretty poor, but it was still Muse and it was still great so meh

I feel like I went to a different gig. I turned up the latest I've ever turned up to a Muse gig, and was somehow the closest to the front I've ever been at a Muse gig, in the least raucous Muse crowd I've ever been in.. I had a crazier time at the 2010 Wembley gig I went to - which was seated :facepalm: You guys right at the front were lucky, sod all was happening about 30 yards behind you. Also thought the sound was pretty poor, but it was still Muse and it was still great so meh

The french fans are pretty harsh when they are jumping around on heavy songs, but for the sing alongs? Nah. I think it was just me that sings all the way from the beginning until the end. Probably I was surrounded by new Muse fans. So yeah.. But that said, I'm an asian guy so the jumping big fellas were a little bit tough for me.

Archived