2013.06.21 - Stade De France, Paris, France

L.

There'll be metros until almost 2 AM, so you've got plenty of time !

Don't be nervous, using the metro is very easy in Paris. This site should help you :

http://www.ratp.fr/en/

It's a special night in Paris for the "fête de la musique"

So Transport working during all the night :D I really encoure you to go in Paris do party after the Gig.

You can find more information for this special transport nigh (unfortunately only in french) :

http://www.ratp.fr/fr/upload/docs/application/pdf/2013-06/depliant_fdm_2013.pdf

Pdf file is also attached to this post.

Don't hesitate if someone need more information i live in paris.

See you on Gig :D

depliant_fdm_2013.pdf

Dom Anderson (Muse's tour manager) retweeted the petition a couple days ago, let's hope he told Matt about it !

Hey guys, got 2 spare tickets bought through stadefrances site. One has name on it (i guarantee that person won't use it), one is clear. Givin it away fo free. Anyone interested PM me.

Yes :

Vendredi 21 Juin

17h : Ouverture des portes

18h45>19h15 : 1ère Partie 1 Concert FUN

19h45>20h30 : 1ère Partie 2 Concert PARAMORE

21h>23h30 : Concert MUSE

4 hours waiting since gates open.... that's A LOT!

================

hi

I've got 2 standing tickets going free for this gig (21 june) to most deserving case as my wife and I can't go any more.

can post special delivery tomorrow for arrival in UK on Friday morning.

see also advert on muse bay thread.

email me on Cshearman@gmail.com

chris

================

Tickets have been taken!

Thanks

Chris

hi

I've got 2 standing tickets going free for this gig (21 june) to most deserving case as my wife and I can't go any more.

can post special delivery tomorrow for arrival in UK on Friday morning.

see also advert on muse bay thread.

email me on Cshearman@gmail.com

chris

Trust in the Chris, I bought two definitely legit tickets for the show off him a couple of weeks ago :)

I know I'm writing it again but I really need your help. Isn't there anyone who can accommodate 2 people after the gig. My boyfriend and me have no place to sleep

There are a couple of quite ok youth hostels around Bastille, look them up on Google. There is also a website called airbnb.com that you can find spare rooms/entire apartments on for a reasonable price and there is the couchsurfing website for pretty much free accommodation. Also seem to recall that whilst the area round Gare du Nord is pretty rough, there are quite cheap hotels for one night stays, which is ideal for proximity to Stade de France, the airport and the Eurostar etc. Good luck, hope you find somewhere!

Damn, that's really interfering with my plan to get as close to the stage as possible ;)

Well considering that there'll be 75 000 people, I think you might need to come before nun in order to be really close. Maybe someone who was there in 2010 could confirm.

Well considering that there'll be 75 000 people, I think you might need to come before nun in order to be really close. Maybe someone who was there in 2010 could confirm.

The problem with SDF last time was that they opened some gates later/earlier than others, so some people who had been queueing a long time still didn't get barrier/close to the stage.

Anyone planning to get close should probably be there sometime in the morning. French fans are fucking nuts.

The problem with SDF last time was that they opened some gates later/earlier than others, so some people who had been queueing a long time still didn't get barrier/close to the stage.

Anyone planning to get close should probably be there sometime in the morning. French fans are fucking nuts.

By morning, you mean like, 10 am or so? That's some crazy shit. In my ticket it says that the gate will be opened at 17:00. But if I wasn't mistaken there was someone saying that the gate opens at 15:00

By morning, you mean like, 10 am or so? That's some crazy shit. In my ticket it says that the gate will be opened at 17:00. But if I wasn't mistaken there was someone saying that the gate opens at 15:00

No, gate will probably open at 17:00 like the ticket says.

Depends if you want to go for barrier. I've been hanging outside the stadium all day today and there are a couple of people who have been camping since around 14:00.

Yeah, i have a really bad feeling about this. First time in Paris, also my plane only lands by noon. Don't wanna spend all that money just to see little dots instead of guys.

Besides i'm going alone. The hell am i suppose to do there for so many hours?!

Trust in the Chris, I bought two definitely legit tickets for the show off him a couple of weeks ago :)

Thanks for the vote of confidence Louisa!! I've actually now found a home for the tickets, so a lucky lady in Paris is going to go to the concert! :-)

No, gate will probably open at 17:00 like the ticket says.

Depends if you want to go for barrier. I've been hanging outside the stadium all day today and there are a couple of people who have been camping since around 14:00.

That's wack. And the weather in Paris is currently shitty. It just rains, then sunshine, then it rains again, hope no rain will happen tonight.

Archived