Do you think Muse would ever split?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Muse would ever split?

• NEVER EVER!!!
    • I don't really know!
    • It could happen, but at least not for a few years
    • It's possible, very possible!

hehe well judging my the video on youtube of matt and dom arguing it is possible haha.. na, i think they will be together for a long time yet.

I don't think they'll split officially, just kinda drift on with their lives and play reunion gigs when they're balding.

no way i don't want muse to ever split...that would be a huge blow to the music industry and probably my head :(

if they were to ever ever ever break up, i reckon dom would go back to factory-boy work, matt would have a solo career or become a writer/actor and chris would play drums for another band :p

No no no no no no no no no.... :(:(:(

If they broke up I must cry, absolutely, and I will be in sadness for the rest of my life, cos I'll feel losing my superheroes... :'(:'(:'(

I love them too much.. :(:(:(

awwww *hugs* i am sure it won't happen until they are too old and fat to make music anymore :)

If muse were to break up, I don't think it'd be for a while.

Though, if they did I probably wouldn't care. It wouldn't change the fact I'd go homo for matt and songs that were made in the past are still great. I'll probably be listening to muse 'til the day I die, regardless of whether they split or not. <3

awwww *hugs* i am sure it won't happen until they are too old and fat to make music anymore :)

HAHAHAHAHA God you make me laff!!!!!!!!!!! If Muse split up i could start self harming bad idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? I probably would not be able to cope but if they did i would expect a greatest hits gig ticket and be able to meet them backstage!!!!!!!!!!

I love Dominic Howard more than can express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( even if he is 17 years older than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:mad::mad::eek:))))

I think it will happen one day... maybe not split up but fizzle out and start doing side projects. They're getting a taste of that already but I think they're wallowing too much in their current success to even think of splitting up just yet.

HAHAHAHAHA God you make me laff!!!!!!!!!!! If Muse split up i could start self harming bad idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? I probably would not be able to cope but if they did i would expect a greatest hits gig ticket and be able to meet them backstage!!!!!!!!!!

I love Dominic Howard more than can express!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( even if he is 17 years older than me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:mad::mad::eek:))))

Well, If you're Mrs Dom Howard, I'm Mrs Matt Bellamy :LOL:

I think there would be a lot of rockers turned emos as well! :yesey:

By the time Muse split - if they even do - it'll be well in the future, at a time when they're bored and have explored all the directions of their sound. So i'd give it about 10 years easy haha.

They enjoy what they do, and they're going in almost every direction of sound they can and then following that up the next album in more depth, so they'll be busy for many more years.

When/If Muse break/broke up, there would be a lotta angry Musers around! Unless the purposely make a shitty album to get rid of some fans so they don't come raid their houses!

they know our plans then :shifty::p

:LOL::LOL: Ok, ok....:shifty::shifty: let's start planning now so they wouldn't even dare to split up :ninja::p

Chill out. They only just started working on a new album. :LOL:

There'll still be a few good years for them to come and millions of gigs

(maybe one broadcasted from Cydonia).

Let's concentrate on the present. Muse still exists. No need to panic. ;)

Chill out. They only just started working on a new album. :LOL:

There'll still be a few good years for them to come and millions of gigs

(maybe one broadcasted from Cydonia).

Let's concentrate on the present. Muse still exists. No need to panic. ;)

+1 :happy:

I doubt they'd fall out and go off to do side projects to spite one another, they've been mates since school - it's not like they auditionned for a drummer or whatever. Plus there's less of them to bicker than like a five piece - and their different personalities seem to work well together

Archived