2013.03.08 - Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO, US

Furygirl

Show was pretty good. i can't complain because I was barrier direct left of Matt's platform thing. I got a handshake during UD for like 3 seconds but overall it was the worst of the 3 Muse show's I've been to enjoyment wise. They didn't sound as good or as loud but thats probably because I was so close.

I got plenty of amazing videos being as close as I was, especially when he'd go out to the platform but I still found myself bored during alot of the songs. No animals, no plug in baby and was expecting one good rarity since they skipped out on STL last tour and it didn't happen.

I thought this gig was very energetic. The last time I saw MUSE was at the Voodoo festival in 2010. I was disappointed with their level of energy THEN, compared to what I had seen watching them online, but St. Louis concert was FULL of energy. Matt has become more social with the crowd, giving high fives and pointing to people in the audience. Dom has always been social :p I took some great pics...I yelled for them to play Dead Star whenever there was a break in noise (I was in VIP close to Matt's side of the stage), I think they may have heard me, but of course they didn't play it (I did the same thing at Voodoo and I was on barrier...they ignored me then too :mad:)

DSCF0501.thumb.jpg.a1e20e940a992a4dd4eadddc009caf34.jpg

DSCF0457.thumb.jpg.6a2548b72ae4a65ed30cb6c8ec5e42a1.jpg

DSCF0378.thumb.jpg.7aa255ae83f3a391d37a15dd8574c8f1.jpg

Show was pretty good. i can't complain because I was barrier direct left of Matt's platform thing. I got a handshake during UD for like 3 seconds .

Were you the guy I talked to who hoped they'd play Bliss? Next to the mom/daughter?

This gig was AMAZING! Made barrier exactly where I wanted, held Matt's hand for a LOOOONG two seconds, and got a setlist!

Archived