2013.03.08 - Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO, US

Furygirl

I'm so excited about this show!!!

I saw them in Nashville a few years back and I had seats... it was amazing but then when I saw them in Raleigh I was general admission, barrier. It was.... madness. Couldn't believe what an amazing show it was. I've seen some amazing bands this past few years and nothing has compared to that show.

Anyways we'll be coming up from Nashville on Thursday and will be staying somewhere near the venue, hopefully. My wife, myself, my best friend and his wife will be in the GA queue, we'll be lining up pretty early because barrier is the way to go!!!

I'm dying to see some rare songs. I would give my liver to see Bliss or Citizen Erased. Though I'd be thrilled to hear Sunburn or MOTP!

Hey, I think I remember you! The Alaska thing gave it away. :D

Paperless, as far as I know. (at least, with the exception of the receipt printout you're supposed to bring with you) I've only gotten paper tickets for the show tonight in Cincinnati, because that's the only gig I'm going to where I have a seat and not GA.

Anyone been to chaifetz for a show, particularly GA? I'm curious how security is, I've had bad experiences (Raleigh telling us we couldn't line up til 3) and I'm curious where GA entrance will be.

I've been there a few times and security were great. Answered any questions we had and were very polite. I am not sure about lining up, the venue is in the middle of a college campus, earliest I got there was at 3PM for TBK and and there were no problems. Usually they'll send out an email to people who have bought tickets telling them where to line up but I haven't gotten one this time (I'm assuming it's because I bought through .mu and not them) so I'm calling the venue sometime this week to ask.

Are all GA tickets for this paperless or paper too?

If you have GA and bought through .mu you will be picking up a hard copy of a ticket the day of the show at will call. You'll need and ID, card you used to buy, ticket receipt, and the confirmation email you got. If you got seated tickets you should have had the option for the ticket to be mailed right to you.

I'm really excited. Even though I got a seated ticket, I have a great view and I may be able to hold up a sign or something. Idk. But I've forbidden myself from listening to Muse this whole week. That way the concert will be even more special.

I'll be there with my wife!

I had a couple of questions though... usually I get standing tickets but this time we're sitting in the first tier in the middle. Does the concert still sound awesome from this position? What I loved about standing in previous concerts was the bass and huge sound.

Also, what the hell is up with the crowds at the American shows? They are just standing there, not even moshing.

So when are people going? I'm leaving at around 10am. Get there 10:30ish. I remember at the United Center which is a much bigger market with alot more Muse fans getting there for GA at 4pm there were maybe 100 people ahead of us but we still got very close.

So 10am should mean barrier is a given right?

Archived