2013.03.08 - Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO, US

Furygirl

it looks like there's at least one hotel w/in reasonable walking distance ... I just need to decide how early I'm queuing if it's 1 night or 2 at the hotel :LOL:

I haven't even started looking at hotels yet. I'm definitely getting 2 nights though. I'm only a 3.5 hour drive from STL, but I plan on queuing early. I sure as hell ain't waking up early enough to drive up that day.

I'm already stoked. Who's ready for the presale madness? :awesome:

GOT MY GA TICKET!!!!!! :awesome:

And I'll see you in line! We'll have a disposable cooler, water and food, so if you need a place to store your drinks, we're cool. We'll be rigging an elaborate "gopher" network, too.

Yup! I'll be there! At the Raleigh show, the arena let us park as soon as we got there, as long as we went to buy our parking passes as soon as the window opened. We were able to bring chairs and coolers (and umbrellas......), and take everything back to our vehicles later.

I'm so excited. I'm seeing Muse again!!!! :party:

I'm going to plead with you...please don't overcrowd GA if you have tickets for seats! It gets intense enough in that mass, but if several dozen have that exact same idea and walk down from their seats to overcrowd the floor, it gets worse, and people are more likely to get hurt.

Sorry, but just read the sticky thread about GA at Muse and you'll understand the concern: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=69344

I'm going to plead with you...please don't overcrowd GA if you have tickets for seats! It gets intense enough in that mass, but if several dozen have that exact same idea and walk down from their seats to overcrowd the floor, it gets worse, and people are more likely to get hurt.

Sorry, but just read the sticky thread about GA at Muse and you'll understand the concern: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=69344

Hahaha, you crazy kids. I've done my time, I purchased seats and plan to stand in front of it. I'm pretty much over GA concerts.

You kids have fun though. ;)

Okay, let me ask, is there any good time to get to the GA area? Since I'm going to the Pre-show party can I just stay for a little and then run out when there's barely anybody there? Is that possible?

Okay, let me ask, is there any good time to get to the GA area? Since I'm going to the Pre-show party can I just stay for a little and then run out when there's barely anybody there? Is that possible?

The good time to go to GA would be when you have a ticket for GA. They have a limited number of GA spots because of crowding, and when people forego their seats to join the floor, it overcrowds. Besides, if security is doing their job well, only GA tickets will have access to the floor.

The good time to go to GA would be when you have a ticket for GA. They have a limited number of GA spots because of crowding, and when people forego their seats to join the floor, it overcrowds. Besides, if security is doing their job well, only GA tickets will have access to the floor.

This. I've never heard of anybody even attempting that -- I would certainly hope they don't let anyone on the floor that doesn't have a GA ticket. Kinda defeats the purpose, don't you think? :rolleyes:

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some new folks at this gig -- Never been to STL. This gig and the Tulsa one are the only March gigs I'm doing. How's the weather there at that time of year??

I guess I'll just plan when I get there. So, I'm quite excited for this whole shindig. I wonder what the party'll be like. I hope I can meet some of you guys.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting some new folks at this gig -- Never been to STL. This gig and the Tulsa one are the only March gigs I'm doing. How's the weather there at that time of year??

Weather should be pretty clear by then. I went to a Frank Turner show there in late February this year, and it wasn't too bad. Also, you're from Raleigh? I wonder if I've met you already? I was at the Raleigh show too! I mean the last one, 10/26/10. Did you queue long? I was 18th in line, I think.

I guess I'll just plan when I get there. So, I'm quite excited for this whole shindig. I wonder what the party'll be like. I hope I can meet some of you guys.

I'm totally stoked to meet everyone already! I had a blast queuing up at the last gig. I'm sad that this show is so far away from my old crew, but I can't wait to meet some new faces! :D I love Musers. We're cool people. :phu:

Can't wait to "queue with my crew." We're all crashing at a friend's house Thursday and then queuing Friday. Probably stay at the Drury overnight after the show. I've been to StL once but it was business.

ROAD TRIP! My group is gathering from four different states. :)

Can't wait to "queue with my crew." We're all crashing at a friend's house Thursday and then queuing Friday. Probably stay at the Drury overnight after the show. I've been to StL once but it was business.

ROAD TRIP! My group is gathering from four different states. :)

Nice! I use to go there lots when I was kid, but I've only been back once since I moved back to this end of TN.

That's one awesome Muse crew, ya got there. As I said before, my last trip to STL was for a Frank Turner show, and I met up there with 2 fellow Musers, and all three of us were from different states, none of which were the state we were currently in. :chuckle: Musers are very geographical.

Jesum! Did anybody here buy VIP tickets? It'd be nice to talk to a fellow messageboarder.

As we get closer to the show, there will be more people coming out of the woodwork. Don't worry, you'll find some fellow VIPers. :)

Archived