2013.03.08 - Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO, US

Furygirl

Yeah, but we got GL, too. Gotta take the bad with the good. :LOL:

I somehow dodged GL both times I've seen them. I'm not sure how that happened. But, actually, I don't think I would mind hearing it, simply because it would be another song that I've never heard them play.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MONTPELLIER SETLIST? :awesome: I just got even more excited for this gig!!

I hear that there's already some :srsb33f: with it though. You know what? I don't really care! Those boys could rock out Mary Had a Little Lamb for two hours, and I would still have a good time (dear Muse, please don't do that though... :stunned: ). But Falling Down? I love that song! If I heard that live, I would probably cry. They played RbS at Raleigh, and I kinda teared up to hear that one. :$

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE MONTPELLIER SETLIST? :awesome: I just got even more excited for this gig!!

I know, I'm so psyched. I just hope they play New Born instead of SS. (It's my favorite song) Oh, and all the Showbiz era songs can keep coming. I wont complain, I have very little beef with this setlist.

I hope they keep the Host intro into TIRO...two Showbiz era songs in one gig? Did I die and wake up in 2002?

I LOVE SS live, but I'd love to see New Born again. Either way, I'll be happy. I guess they're swapping MotP with Interlude + Hysteria...MotP is my FAVORITE, so I hope we get that.

I hope they keep the Host intro into TIRO...two Showbiz era songs in one gig? Did I die and wake up in 2002?
:yesey: Bring on the Showbiz!!

I LOVE SS live, but I'd love to see New Born again. Either way, I'll be happy. I guess they're swapping MotP with Interlude + Hysteria...MotP is my FAVORITE, so I hope we get that.

I would love to hear MotP! Somehow, I missed that one both times I've seen them. I really wanna hear it live!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm doing GA as well. It's my first time queuing, so I'm not sure what time to get there.

You got your GA tix in the mail? When I did presale, the only option was Will Call.

We're getting there EARLY. Hope to be sitting around with SUPERCATHERINE all day. :D

Yes, Catherine the Great is a pro. Since I'm now taking my daughter, I debated on just hanging back at the soundboard, but Catherine assured me that crowds will be just fine & to attempt the barrier w/ her. I'm going to get a hotel for Thursday night that way we can be there early. I will see you in line!

Yeah, I already have my tickets in hand. Please define "EARLY". ;)

Last time, my group got to the arena at 8:30am, and there was still about 15 in line already. I think the first person in line said they got there at 5:45. I think I'm gonna aim for 8-9 again.

Something's come up that may prevent me from getting to go. :'( It probably won't affect me, but there's still that teeniest, tiniest possibility. I'm preparing for the worst, and by that I mean that I'm creating a playlist of supersad songs to curl up and bawl my eyes out to if my plans get wrecked. :supersad:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so excited about this show!!!

I saw them in Nashville a few years back and I had seats... it was amazing but then when I saw them in Raleigh I was general admission, barrier. It was.... madness. Couldn't believe what an amazing show it was. I've seen some amazing bands this past few years and nothing has compared to that show.

Anyways we'll be coming up from Nashville on Thursday and will be staying somewhere near the venue, hopefully. My wife, myself, my best friend and his wife will be in the GA queue, we'll be lining up pretty early because barrier is the way to go!!!

I'm dying to see some rare songs. I would give my liver to see Bliss or Citizen Erased. Though I'd be thrilled to hear Sunburn or MOTP!

Archived