Furygirl

2013.02.22 - BB&T Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US

man, want to do all 3 FL dates, but just hope I can get tix; presale is probly same time as a work thing I can't get out of; ahh, the stress of a Muse fan presale

I'll be there, too! :awesome: I still can't believe that after no Florida dates on TR tour, we get three now. :LOL:

I will be here! It will be my first Muse gig :dance:

By the way, it's no longer the Bank Atlantic center. Its now called the BB&T Center

Thanks, I'll edit the title. :)

Thank you :chuckle: Dunno why the name on the place was changed to BB&T in the first place. :noey:

BB&T bought out Bank Atlantic. So the name changed cause of it.

It kind of creeps me out how just about every venue is named after a bank or store. We have one called Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheater. Lame. Money talks, I guess.

It kind of creeps me out how just about every venue is named after a bank or store. We have one called Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheater. Lame. Money talks, I guess.

That's America for you.

Good news- got my tickets!!

Bad news- they kinda suck! Matt's side, near stage, but far up. Shoulda waited for better tix. Seated for me, my fighting-for-barrier days are long over, & GA ain't worth it unless you're right up front.

Will try my luck again in the general presale on Friday to see if I can get miracle seats!

Ah well, at least Muse is *finally* coming to South Fla & I'm there :D

"Will Call" is the only delivery option, but you actually have to pick up the tickets the day of the gig?

Yes, that's what it seems like. I read somewhere that will call opens 4 hrs before gig (don't quote me on that tho).

Ugh, I've got visions of 1000's of people standing in a single will call line minutes before start time :(:mad:

I missed the fan presale today because of some problems with board admin on Muse.me. They don't answer simple questions about 3 year old memberships! Does anyone know the Venue Password for the show at the BB&t center In Ft Lauderdale? Someone please help!

Hi! :)

Long time lurker here. I'm finally getting the chance to see muse live in FL. Sooooooo excited! Hope to get to know some of you before feb!

:musesign:

yay! least stressful presale ever; not keen on the BB&T- parking is always a nightmare, esply leaving, but I got my tix, so I'm happy!