2013.02.22 - BB&T Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US

Furygirl

Bliss is the one I've been dying to have! That and Dead Star (but I know that will never happen).

Honestly I had hoped they would keep the piano slot so they'd play Sunburn or RBS. But Bliss is also an awesome song live :yesey:

I seriously thought that if Newark, a place that was highly likely to receive a standard setlist, got CE then there was hope we'd get it.

Now I realize that is really IS dead.

TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE.

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend MUSE on Fort Lauderdale

I'm selling my par of tickets for face value (obviously).

I paid $72 for each (includes service charge).

I can either meet in person (if you are in South Florida) or mail them to you via FedEx.

Send me an e-mail if interested: jaimearodriguez@gmail.com

Cheers!

Hey guys! me and my gf will be goin to the ft laudardale gig, so if anybody wanna meet us there thatd be cool (id be the guy wearing the red suit ;)). Would be great to meet other musers and help each other. We r gonna be staying at Hallandale, but goin from Venezuela just to watch the most amazing band in the world! So if u speak spanish thats cool too. Let us know!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Fort Lauderdale Musers!

there is a large contingent of American Musers that are starting a movement to get Dead Star playing in North America again. the plan is to hand out fliers that say DEAD STAR at each of the shows (especially people that have GA tix and plan to be close to the stage) and hold them up at one unified time to get their attention to it.

if anyone that's going to this gig is interested in helping please message me here or respond back to this post!

I'm flying out from Washigton, DC for the concert. Seeing Muse live again on the day of my birthday is best gift ever I could give myself! ;) . I saw them the first time during U2 360 Tour in 2009 and back again in Baltimore, MD in 2010. I've been dreaming to see them again. This is my first time in Florida and I'm looking forward to meet some other Musers there. I'll be in GA. Let me know.

Hey Fort Lauderdale Musers!

there is a large contingent of American Musers that are starting a movement to get Dead Star playing in North America again. the plan is to hand out fliers that say DEAD STAR at each of the shows (especially people that have GA tix and plan to be close to the stage) and hold them up at one unified time to get their attention to it.

if anyone that's going to this gig is interested in helping please message me here or respond back to this post!

I'd love to have Dead Star! Maybe I'll start a chant. :LOL:

Hey guys, it's me again!

So I found out the way to go there with public transportation in the morning but I'm afraid I might not be able to get to the bus on the way back :unsure:

I was wondering if one of you live near the Aventura Mall, so maaaybe you could drive me near there, ofc I'd pay a reasonable amount. I'm staying half a mile away from there. I already checked other alternatives like rent a car or taxi but it's out of my budget already. Any help/suggestions are accepted :)

Hey guys! me and my gf will be goin to the ft laudardale gig, so if anybody wanna meet us there thatd be cool (id be the guy wearing the red suit ;)). Would be great to meet other musers and help each other. We r gonna be staying at Hallandale, but goin from Venezuela just to watch the most amazing band in the world! So if u speak spanish thats cool too. Let us know!

-"If I see a guy with a red suit, I'll say hello. ¿Van a estar en GA?"

Hey all :)

Did anybody here get the VIP pass? And do you know what time the pre-party starts? Thanks. I've been traveling for a few weeks now so if they mailed something to me, I would not have been able to see it.

...Less than a week...

Do you mean from the tourcontest game? I know someone who won the backstage experience but I don't think they post on here.

I bet everyone is PUMPED for tomorrow!

just a reminder, the Dead Star movement is set to start tomorrow. if you are attending the show, please do everything you can to help the cause. if you have an office or printer or w/e and can afford to make copies of a DEAD STAR sign please do! many people plan on doing so and the more the better!

heres the link for the facebook page if you want to see it/join it

good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/534022079962202/

Archived