2013.02.22 - BB&T Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US

Furygirl

Hi there, it's been a long time away from the forums for me. :p

I'm coming for vacations to the U.S. on February and I couldn't miss to see the guys at least once, so I'm making a stop in Florida to see them again!

I'm actually planning to stay 2 days in Ft Lauderdale, then going to NJ. Shame the tour date for there was on April :(.

Does anyone know if there's any public transportation to the venue? I'm not sure if I can afford a cab everytime, so I'd rather take a bus.

I'd appreciate any help :)

Greetings from Perú!

I'm coming for vacations to the U.S. on February and I couldn't miss to see the guys at least once, so I'm making a stop in Florida to see them again!

I'm actually planning to stay 2 days in Ft Lauderdale, then going to NJ. Shame the tour date for there was on April :(.

Does anyone know if there's any public transportation to the venue? I'm not sure if I can afford a cab everytime, so I'd rather take a bus.

Greetings from Perú!

Err...the only thing I can think of is the city bus. It makes stops at the Sawgrass Mall, which is right in front of the BB&T Center.

Hope this helped ;)

Greetings from Perú!

The only thing available is the bus unless you wish to take. A cab or rent a car. Here's a bus map you can view and figure out if the bus can work for you and where you're staying at. you need to look for the city of Sunrise (SW part of Broward) and Sawgrass Mills Mall which is across the BB&T Center on Panther parkway

http://www.broward.org/BCT/MapsAndSchedules/Pages/MapsAndSchedules.aspx

Got my tickets! I'm in general admission :D

hey there! i need some help this is my first concert in this arena, well in the USA (i live i Mexico) and i want to buy a tickets as close as its possible it doesn't matter if is stand, no chairs do i have to buy the VIP package or the 74dll ticket in the general admission floor? please some HELP I'm desperate!!

Thanks everyone for the info. I think I've found a way to get there in the day. The problem would be going back downtown at the end of the concert(11:00 pm - midnight) because buses don't work that late at night. I guess I'll have to get a cab somehow!. I'm gonna be in GA, hope to see some of you there :)

hey there! i need some help this is my first concert in this arena, well in the USA (i live i Mexico) and i want to buy a tickets as close as its possible it doesn't matter if is stand, no chairs do i have to buy the VIP package or the 74dll ticket in the general admission floor? please some HELP I'm desperate!!

Last time I checked Ticketmaster, they had general admission (floor) available. If you want great seats, VIP is your bet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend MUSE on Fort Lauderdale :(

I'm selling my par of tickets for face value (obviously).

I paid $72 for each (includes service charge).

I can either meet in person (if you are in South Florida) or mail them to you via FedEx.

Send me an e-mail if interested: jaimearodriguez@gmail.com

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived