Manson CE-7 Guitar (Pope Jazz Hands Signature)

JimboMansonMB-1

mine has already been sent apparently, but I have no idea when it will arrive. Probably going to have to go through a bit of nonsense with customs, but haven't heard anything yet

Awesome! Is it being sent with the other guitars?

Awesome! Is it being sent with the other guitars?

One of them, but my custom and E-62 aren't going to be sent until I return. So I won't have them until early june

I'll get to play them while I'm over there at least

I can't wait to hear what happens when you actually turn up at Manson's. I bet the whole crew take a photo with you and they post it on Facebook: "This is our legendary customer James90 - perhaps the only man in the world with a Manson Guitars collection comparable to that of Matthew Bellamy - who paid us a surprise visit and popped by the shop today! Cheers, James!"

One of them, but my custom and E-62 aren't going to be sent until I return. So I won't have them until early june

I'll get to play them while I'm over there at least

Ah fair enough :) No doubt you'll be occupied with this the CE-7 until they come!

"This is our legendary customer James90 - perhaps the only man in the world with a Manson Guitars collection comparable to that of Matthew Bellamy

:LOL:

Maybe James should sign and auction one of his guitars for charity... :ninja:

I can't wait to hear what happens when you actually turn up at Manson's. I bet the whole crew take a photo with you and they post it on Facebook: "This is our legendary customer James90 - perhaps the only man in the world with a Manson Guitars collection comparable to that of Matthew Bellamy - who paid us a surprise visit and popped by the shop today! Cheers, James!"

I already told them I was going to visit, and all 5000+ people that like their page would know what I look like

Not going to happen. Having MFC know what I look like is risky enough as it is

hmm maybe I will wait for yours instead

kev might be able to tag along.

basically one train to exeter will have:

1 carbon fibre guitar

1 dl-1 guitar

1 chrome guitar

1 m1b1

and on the train back there will be

1 carbon fibre modded

1 dl-1 modded

1 m1b1 fixed

1 shiny mirror custom

They still don't really do it for me, but pleased to see they're rolling out. They do all look very red in the pictures though, whether that's just the lighting or whatever I don't know. I thought they said the final finish would be more like the original than the prototype, but hey.

They still don't really do it for me, but pleased to see they're rolling out. They do all look very red in the pictures though, whether that's just the lighting or whatever I don't know. I thought they said the final finish would be more like the original than the prototype, but hey.

rust_relic's looked a lot like the original in a few pictures, but not so much in others. I'll have to see for myself... somehow they didn't get stuck in customs this time, so it shouldn't be too long. Don't think it will be today though.

kev might be able to tag along.

basically one train to exeter will have:

1 carbon fibre guitar

1 dl-1 guitar

1 chrome guitar

1 m1b1

and on the train back there will be

1 carbon fibre modded

1 dl-1 modded

1 m1b1 fixed

1 shiny mirror custom

Kev is having his DL-1 modded? different color strap locks?

Archived