Manson CE-7 Guitar (Pope Jazz Hands Signature)

JimboMansonMB-1

I could have had my custom today too if it weren't for the complications on that. Might have to go into hibernation to avoid the rush of people getting guitars on here now. :$

If you book a seat for a guitar, is that it then, it's guarenteed you won't have any problems with it?

I could have had my custom today too if it weren't for the complications on that. Might have to go into hibernation to avoid the rush of people getting guitars on here now. :$

If you book a seat for a guitar, is that it then, it's guarenteed you won't have any problems with it?

as long as james informs them about the dietary requirements for 3 manson guitars (bit of lemon oil)

Dunno how you'd go about entering its passport info etc Bs lol

Well yeah, that's the kind of thing that confuses me! :LOL:

I'd love to see some passport style photos of some guitars in those booths to be honest though now I think about it! XD

If you could fit them all in one seat it's probably worth it James!

five or six? in one seat? nah :p

They're ready... Pickup Saturday!

I do say

I haven't heard anything yet, so it's still #soon in my case it seems

I don't think there's any guarantee. I'm guessing it's still pretty expensive though, as they could be selling that seat to a human

I think a lot of it depends on how busy the flight is. If it's not busy, they might say it's no problem to have them in a cupboard for free. If it's busy, they might say they have to go in the hold. And if you buy a seat, you're paying same price as a human would anyway, it just depends how expensive that is, and busier the flight, the more expensive the ticket anyway.

I think a lot of it depends on how busy the flight is. If it's not busy, they might say it's no problem to have them in a cupboard for free. If it's busy, they might say they have to go in the hold. And if you buy a seat, you're paying same price as a human would anyway, it just depends how expensive that is, and busier the flight, the more expensive the ticket anyway.

Either way, the size restrictions won't let me take a guitar. Unless they're not strict with those, then the only way around it is buying another seat

I want CE-7. I'm guessing they're still busy typing up my email :love:

Ask for a damn photo of the thing! I need to see the seaburst finish :)

But you said it was too old man jazz hands!

I still haven't heard anything about my guitars. Or maybe they did send the email and I never received it... that has happened before.... shiiit

what-if-air-is-actually-poisonous-and-it-just-takes-80-years-to-kill-us.jpg

still interested in how it turns out in the end. I'm all set for black glitter sans pickguard (and maybe piezo since it makes more sense on the knobs)

me too, and i imagine they wire it with two volumes and one tone if you don't get piezo.

if you do get piezo, it would probably be magnetic volume, tone, and piezo volume

me too, and i imagine they wire it with two volumes and one tone if you don't get piezo.

if you do get piezo, it would probably be magnetic volume, tone, and piezo volume

makes more sense with piezo volume knob since you want to control how much is blended in with magnetic. will cost a bit more but i'm considering doing it primarily because it will leave less desire for guitars in the future (since i'll be one potential feature out) and it might be a way for me to play the guitar more.

you had a parker with piezo before didn't you bob? did you use it much? i never really used mine in the black guitar i built.

I did actually :) would pump it into tuner mode and switch to piezo all the time. Was nice having dual outputs too but that I hardly used that since I didn't have two outputs at that time. It's a lazy man acoustic guitar

But yeah, main reason why I'm considering it is because I recently played the Parker again and it was fun

Archived