Manson CE-7 Guitar (Pope Jazz Hands Signature)

JimboMansonMB-1

Hope it looks as good in the flesh as in those official photos. It's got a really nice balance now it's complete. When do you get it, or have you got it already?

Just changing the machine heads buttons to aluminium and that's it. Will ask them to ship it this week :) I think with most glitter guitars they will look x100 times better in person than photos. Very happy with the hardware though :)

Yeah, but you've always got those official ones now which is pretty cool :)

yeah, think they were really proud of how it turned out which was why they requested for photos to put up on facebook :) shame i'll never get to try out the black chrome look James suggested, but it didn't sound like they had any in the near future and the ali ones look pretty good.

Definitely couldn't use schaller because I wanted it smooth like the new contours i've asked them to do.

It's certainly going to make some people think twice about going down the 'old man jazz hands' route...

Nobody wants jazz odyssey :( it has piezo installed so curious to see how it compares to my parker piezo.

also quite happy how they rocked an oldskool style logo for the headstock. Didn't ask for it but definitely a nice touch

Archived