The Third Single: Follow Me

michael8888

I thought it was her mum not her grandma..

Yes I think it's her mum. First her parents break up and her dad leaves, then her mum leaves her to live with her grandma. And then one day she excitedly visits her mum only to find her dead. Sad story.

I do like the performance video. I'm not sure why there are a couple of effects, not sure why they are there. I like the bit of before they come on stage, Matt showing his pre-show nerves, and Dom looking excited, and at the end it all works out, of course. :)

The original bot post indicated it was just being released in the UK. Hopefully that's temporary, because I feel like it would do well on radio.

I can see the issue though, because Madness was really a late bloomer on US radio, and is still in heavy rotation, and high on the charts.

No sense for a new single at this time.

And, it's apparently dropped off the UK charts, so a new single would be a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...

and the end of Isolated System sounds like the beginning of Follow Me (Bing's heartbeat)

the song order in T2L looks like a real mess to me

in particular Supremacy into Madness is :rolleyes:

and if we talk 'bout the Follow Me vids - they are both no good

the live one is awfully edited, though it could have been great with such amount of material

and the drawn one is properly depressive and does not fit the song IMO

don't like the latter at all

Archived