You can't hear guitar in every song.

Haha you are crafted. :D But the topic was arpeggio synth and space rock connection in the first place. And what you are doing is the usual word twisting going into tiny details.

Haha you are crafted. :D But the topic was arpeggio synth and space rock connection in the first place. And what you are doing is the usual word twisting going into tiny details.

What you're doing is to avoid all arguments against you.

What you're doing is to avoid all arguments against you.

But that statemenet that arpeggio synth has nothing to do with space rock is just wrong. Actually that's one of the characteristics of space rock. I stated many examples as well. And the other stuff you guys are talking about "other genres use it as well" is irrelevant because the point was the connection between space rock and arpeggio synth in the first place. Got it?: D

But that statemenet that arpeggio synth has nothing to do with space rock is just wrong.

Nobody has made such a statement. The point is that arpeggio synths do not create space rock, and that they're a characteristic of the genre is just wrong. Pink Floyd did fine without it.

Nobody has made such a statement. The point is that arpeggio synths do not create space rock, and that they're a characteristic of the genre is just wrong. Pink Floyd did fine without it.

Then what the hell is this?: D

What in gods name do arpeggios have to do with space rock.

This is the wrong part.

To rephrase it: can be one of the charasteristics.

wanted to be "fucking around"

I'm not going to carry on an argument with you if you don't even know the difference between a question and a statement. Take up a course on logic, you need it.

Can't you read? He asked if you are are.

But I'm am not.

I'm not going to carry on an argument with you if you don't even know the difference between a question and a statement. Take up a course on logic, you need it.

But I'm am not.

lol. You are terribly wrong. You said nobody stated that arpeggio synth and space rock doesn't have anything in common. But Sippe did. Yes, it was a question. "What in gods name do arpeggios have to do with space rock." Study this sentence. The meaning of that question was that he thinks there's no connection.

How else would you like me to explain it to you? Incredible ...

lol. You are terribly wrong. You said nobody stated that arpeggio synth and space rock doesn't have anything in common. But Sippe did. Yes, it was a question. "What in gods name do arpeggios have to do with space rock." Study this sentence. The meaning of that question was that he thinks there's no connection.

How else would you like me to explain it to you? Incredible ...

Statements are declarative, which rules out the possibility of their being questions.

It was a question, but more of a rhetorical one in which Sippe carried an opposing statement.

No one is saying arpeggio synths have nothing or all to do with 'space rock,' just that they are used (sometimes) in it, which is indisputable.

And Fabri, all you do is word twist.

Archived