I still believe something happened with the Zepp... maybe the label vetoing putting out footage they wouldn't profit from, or the entire concert not being filmed (Matt sort of alluded to this in an interview once.)

Still, would have been pretty kind of someone to say something about it, either way. Ever. That wasn't a mocking video.

Anyways, I have literally no hope of ever seeing it.

I still believe something happened with the Zepp... maybe the label vetoing putting out footage they wouldn't profit from, or the entire concert not being filmed (Matt sort of alluded to this in an interview once.)

Still, would have been pretty kind of someone to say something about it, either way. Ever. That wasn't a mocking video.

Anyways, I have literally no hope of ever seeing it.

I always thought that Tom filmed the encore only.

As for seeing it? If it's not out by the next album (including being included in some deluxe edition) it's not gonna be out.

Then again Megalomania from RAH was out only 3 and half years later so who bloody knows.

I wonder what happened to Wembley 2010 on the Muse 360 app...... I'd love a pro-shot of something from Reading 2002 (would never happen though.) Reading 2002 would be my dream Muse DVD, I'm literally in love with that concert. But anyway, I'm going off topic - Christmas Present 2014: Wembley 2010?

I wonder what happened to Wembley 2010 on the Muse 360 app...... I'd love a pro-shot of something from Reading 2002 (would never happen though.) Reading 2002 would be my dream Muse DVD, I'm literally in love with that concert. But anyway, I'm going off topic - Christmas Present 2014: Wembley 2010?

Correct going off topic by suggesting another off topic topic. I like it.

I remember someone saying the rights didn't fall out correctly for the 360 app. As much as I'd like to see the gig, the 360 app was a bit of a disaster, anyways.

Apple only, took months before they worked out the downloading issues (depending on what gen item you had, many songs just stuck halfway through the download,) took up more space then the average Apple item even comes with, etc.

Nice of them to try and fix it with the streaming option eventually, but even that never worked for me.

Plus, as much as Tom's seizure inducing editing annoys the hell out of me, having to play around with the camera angles wasn't really that fun, and often caused the video to freeze, or to fish eye the video.

Interested if there will be pro-shot stuff from the festival gigs, especially if they are pre-album.

I'm waiting for another inevitable "22 measures"-esque Matt moment on the making of DVD; particularly loved that whole "Incorrect." "F*CKED!!" thing in the making of Unsustainable video.

And I don't think they'll release a 'deluxe' version with gig footage, they don't really have history of doing that.

Archived