I just assumed that Matt was in a pissed off mood when they first played Agitated and YP, and claimed he was going to write stuff like that.

It's been so persistent, though, that I'm actually starting to believe him.

I don't MIND if they write stuff like that for 7 - I mean, I would be shocked as shit since it's not as big of a genre anymore - but as long as it's like those songs... but, you know, much, much better...

I just assumed that Matt was in a pissed off mood when they first played Agitated and YP, and claimed he was going to write stuff like that.

It's been so persistent, though, that I'm actually starting to believe him.

I don't MIND if they write stuff like that for 7 - I mean, I would be shocked as shit since it's not as big of a genre anymore - but as long as it's like those songs... but, you know, much, much better...

I think muse for once have a point to prove. Before when writing TR and T2L, they were experimenting and trying to push themselves more as musicians than a rock band. Now i think they know that another album of genres flying all over the place will lose them their status as a rock band. Im scared of getting too excited however, after all this is muse we are talking about :LOL:

Honestly I don't get the desire for more songs like Agitated or Yes Please. Do Radiohead still write songs like on Pablo Honey?

I actually dislike both songs, more so yes please as i have no clue what matts signing in the song, but they have picked those songs from their catalogue because they have beef. Which is promising. And the signs of them in the studio already show that they have a plan of what they want to do instead going in and messing about seeing what they can experiment with.

Honestly I don't get the desire for more songs like Agitated or Yes Please. Do Radiohead still write songs like on Pablo Honey?

Radioheads best songs are from Pablo Honey and the Bends, so maybe they should.

*puts up flameshield*

h-how

Idk, I don't care for Radiohead that much anyway, I try listening to them all of the time but with each song I keep waiting for something to blow me away, but it never does. I feel like PH and The Bends at least had songs with some kind of organization. Just my opinion, I get a lot of shit for it though.

Archived