No booklet?

Problematique MX

Just contacted the store where i bought it. They told me this:

Mixup Hola, asi lo decido editar la disquera que lo distribuye en nuestro pais

Whichi is:

"Hi, that was decided by the label that distributes in our country" (Which is Warner Music Mexico)

I find it very weird, why can a big label such as Warner can decide not to include that in one country?

The booklet is incredibly weaksauce compared to The Resistance and BH&R booklets. All the lyrics are spread across two pages and there's only really like, two images in there.

Not surprised if some countries just decided not to waste effort in including it. After the effort that went into making the art for TR I'm disappointed by how it all feels phoned in this time around.

I just talked with Muse's label manager from Warner Mexico.

It turns out that there's going to be a new edition of the album with booklet included on sale in a couple of weeks, because yes.. I told him about this problem and yep, he wants this to cool down fans rage.:rolleyes:

And apparently there's going to be a jewel case edition in the entire continent, perhaps it contains the booklet and gets cheaper.

And that's all I have for now, he went out to inform me about prices and stuff. :stunned::p

They didn't include the booklet because of some copyrights problem, don't know exactly how was that, but that's what he told me.

The first edition (CD) that is still selling is limited, it won't last too much and seriously, at the end they are releasing it, why the complaints now? It's going to cost you like a 100 pesos or less. :rolleyes:

They didn't include the booklet because of some copyrights problem, don't know exactly how was that, but that's what he told me.

The first edition (CD) that is still selling is limited, it won't last too much and seriously, at the end they are releasing it, why the complaints now? It's going to cost you like a 100 pesos or less. :rolleyes:

So . . . What i'm gong to do with 2 copies??? I just need one. I´m trying to make my money true value, it isn't free al all

• 4 weeks later...

Well, from what I'm reading in this topic, ONLY the Mexican version of The 2nd Law, in all its editions, doesn't have a booklet. BUT, later in this year, or maybe the next one, there'd be new editions with the booklet included in them. I, as a mexican, have bought this CD (in its CD and DVD pack edition), and it doesn't have a booklet.

I think, and many of the other mexicans that've bought the first editions, want the booklet, for many reasons. And I think it's fair that we get it, if we're paying the same amount of money as the other editions with the booklet. So, there should be a compromise between the purchasers and the stores and Warner Music Mexico, so to get the booklet, without one of them losing. And of course, there must be some rules to get the excange or whatever they would do, like, showing the ticket that demonstrates that we've bought the CD, and the serial number of the CD's and DVD's, because they have one

Archived