That setlist is LOOOOOOOOONG though. At least 20 songs.

At first I thought it could just be long because it's a rehearsal set, but then why would they put in an encore break?

I'm not going to expect a set that long just in case it is just a rehearsal set though. I'm sure during The Resistance tour there was a picture of a long, long set with all 3 parts of Exogenesis on it as well as pretty much every song they played over the summer, but it was for rehearsals or something.

At first I thought it could just be long because it's a rehearsal set, but then why would they put in an encore break?

I'm not going to expect a set that long just in case it is just a rehearsal set though. I'm sure during The Resistance tour there was a picture of a long, long set with all 3 parts of Exogenesis on it as well as pretty much every song they played over the summer, but it was for rehearsals or something.

Well they're rehearsing for the montpellier gig, aren't they?

Well they're rehearsing for the montpellier gig, aren't they?

Yeah but what I mean is that I'm not necessarily expecting the gigs to be as long as their rehearsal setlist would be, because I saw a picture of a rehearsal setlist in 2010 or something that way longer than any of the gigs.

Then again they might be, but I'm not wanting to be too optimistic.

I can count 18 and you can't see the top of the page. Says some sort of riff instruction for the one above uprising so maybe SS? Seems weird with a 2 song encore which makes me wonder if something has been tipexed out above starlight...and then it's just a list of songs for the whole tour

They don't do 'riff instructions', it'll be stage instructions. Maybe TIRO? They usually have something for TIRO.

I think the song below the 'Falling' song is Map. :happy:

Also, it looks like it MIGHT say Stockholm but it's definitely not 'riff instructions'. :LOL:

They don't do 'riff instructions', it'll be stage instructions. Maybe TIRO? They usually have something for TIRO.

I think the song below the 'Falling' song is Map. :happy:

Also, it looks like it MIGHT say Stockholm but it's definitely not 'riff instructions'. :LOL:

Well I am sorry :phu:

Well they clearly didn't do away with the piano section (Thank God).

Not sure how good Explorers will be live.

I can make out

Explorers

Eurasia

Something long

Survival

Starlight

Knights

Nothing out of the ordinary.

I see the "Falling" but perhaps only because others pointed it out.

Well they clearly didn't do away with the piano section (Thank God).

Not sure how good Explorers will be live.

I can make out

Explorers

Eurasia

Something long

Survival

Starlight

Knights

Nothing out of the ordinary.

Between "Something long" and Survival there's Uprising

I can read Atrocity Vector three places under Eurasia

Between "Something long" and Survival there's Uprising

I can read Atrocity Vector three places under Eurasia

How do you see Uprising?

Also we don't really need Explorers on the setlist for it to be confirmed. The xylophone pretty much did that for us.

Archived