Replace KirkBot's avatar with Slowpoke.

Anxyous

Do this?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do this?

• Oh hellz yeah!
    • LET'S DO IT!
    • radiohead, lol

I'm against this because all that will happen is 400 people asking why. And KirkBot is just an RSS feed. Muse management are the ones who put the news on the main site. KirkBot usually forwards it to the board pretty fast.

I'm against this because all that will happen is 400 people asking why. And KirkBot is just an RSS feed. Muse management are the ones who put the news on the main site. KirkBot usually forwards it to the board pretty fast.

This is a democracy, not a demodcracy :phu:

Was the actually the reason for the infraction or was it for being off topic? Either way, it's his business.

I don't know as I don't have access to the reasons why someone has received an infraction. He posted butthurt pic, got infraction so whether that's for being off topic or for being rude is not the point really, when I'm pointing out that someone else is doing the exact same thing in another thread. Besides, if it were for being off topic I don't see why the person replying to him with "I don't know what to say, so I better call him butthurt! That'll show him!" didn't get an infraction for being off topic as well (and I reported it so you wouldn't have not noticed).

Anyway, this is all a bit off topic now (I prefer current kirkbots avatar, btw :phu:) so if you have any further issues please PM me.

Archived