2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

I got my email saying I had won last friday, i replied pretty much straight away, thought i was all done and then to just wait for the next email about how to get in ect. BUT i just received an email saying this is my final chance before tuseday midnight to claim my tickets otherwise they will be re-allocated... it asked me to email with my name and email, as before, so I have done...

I just hope this doesnt become a problem.. anyone have any idea why this may have happened? or any suggestions on who i could contact about it? does 'Muse management' have a contact number? or maybe itunes festival?

I got my email saying I had won last friday, i replied pretty much straight away, thought i was all done and then to just wait for the next email about how to get in ect. BUT i just received an email saying this is my final chance before tuseday midnight to claim my tickets otherwise they will be re-allocated... it asked me to email with my name and email, as before, so I have done...

I just hope this doesnt become a problem.. anyone have any idea why this may have happened? or any suggestions on who i could contact about it? does 'Muse management' have a contact number? or maybe itunes festival?

I got the same email...hmmm :/

Maybe it's just a blanket email that the iTunes have sent to all the successful winners just to remind anybody who hasn't confirmed their place to do so asap - and just to be on the safe side. :happy:

But if you have any worries I'd suggest getting in touch with iTunes Fest nearer the time.:D

Maybe it's just a blanket email that the iTunes have sent to all the successful winners just to remind anybody who hasn't confirmed their place to do so asap - and just to be on the safe side. :happy:

But if you have any worries I'd suggest getting in touch with iTunes Fest nearer the time.:D

I hope thats the case, seems a lil odd though..

Will try giving iTunes a call tomorrow afternoon, might aswel be on the safe side!

I hope thats the case, seems a lil odd though..

Will try giving iTunes a call tomorrow afternoon, might aswel be on the safe side!

It does seem odd, as does the fact tickets are dispatched Friday as well? And the fact someone from DENMARK won who doesn't even like Muse and it's just a waste of tickets. :ninja:

But yes I'm sure everything will be fine with your tickets, enjoy the gig!:happy:

It does seem odd, as does the fact tickets are dispatched Friday as well? And the fact someone from DENMARK won who doesn't even like Muse and it's just a waste of tickets. :ninja:

But yes I'm sure everything will be fine with your tickets, enjoy the gig!:happy:

are they really? i assumed it would be some sort of e-ticket we had to print of or something?

thats quite selfish of that person tbh :/ what a shame!

Thanks! :D

Hey, I know this is bad coming from a lurker but Im absolutely desperate for a +1 and will pay a good price for it. I'm desperate to try and get my autistic brother a ticket who literally obsesses over this band. I'm not holding out much hope for the fact I won on the iTunes festival so I'm trying to explore other possibilities.

If anyone can help, I'd be really grateful. Thanks :)

Interestingly, I think I may have actually won tickets through the iTunes draw as well as through the .Mu draw?

Got the .Mu email on Friday and have responded as they said to. Today I've just checked my spam filter and received an email saying to claim my tickets from iTunes. Is that just via the .mu comp or actually from the iTunes draw?

Confused. I did enter both comps as you'd expect.

*EDIT* Just seen the above post so will assume this ticket is via the .MU draw. Ignore me!

I'm having to drive to Gatwick from Worthing and catch a train to St Pancras from there, or I won't get home. Just going to park in the long term car park so will only cost me £11, then it's just £10 return for the train, all booked. Will see if there's a bus to The Roundhouse from St Pancras, not relying on the tube on a Sunday. If not, will splurge on a taxi.

Anyone know a decent place to park as was going to drive up park, and tube to chalk farm?I I would get the train, but last train from waterloo leaves 00:50. Would that be cutting it a bit fine?

The last southbound northern line train leaves Chalk Farm at 11:29pm and that will get you to Waterloo about an hour before your last train. I think someone mentioned the curfew for the gig is 11pm, so as long as you don't hang about too much afterwards you won't even have to bother with a bus.

Archived