2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

My sister has won 2 tickets to see Muse through the iTunes App but theres now not much chance that she could get us there :( Is there nothing at all we can do about her ticket being given to my dad if we still have her ID?

If she already has the tickets with her name on them, then no. If she has the email and has yet to claim the tickets (needs to be done within 72 hours) then she could put a different name on them.

Based on what I saw when we were turned away from The Killers the other week as my daughter was without tickets, I don't think you'd get in. You definitely won't get in without photo ID that matches the name on the ticket. They seemed to be checking the ID carefully too, so no good borrowing the ticketholder's ID unless you look like them. If you've got the same (unusual) surname, then you could try it (might be worth contacting them first to check). But looks like they're playing hardball to kill off the ebay market. Just a shame about the collateral damage...

Whats this venue like? is it all standing or seated?.. or both? just what to know what to expect when we get there.

Standing downstairs for plebs (= normal iTunes/mu ticket winners). Seating upstairs just for guestlist/liggers/c'lebs. And yes, an epicly cozy venue...

This is how excited I am ->

and yet the only chance I have is to find a reasonably expensive ticket for the London gigs on ebey. Someone please take me with you!

Just remember, if you buy an expensive ticket on ebay, you'll have spent money, spent time queueing, and still not get in. Photo ID...

Is it too late for this?

I haven't been listening for the last hour or so. They usually give a few tickets out. They play a certain song then you text in. If they have already played it, they'll make you listen out for a new one. Be warned. They drag it out to keep you listening

I haven't been listening for the last hour or so. They usually give a few tickets out. They play a certain song then you text in. If they have already played it, they'll make you listen out for a new one. Be warned. They drag it out to keep you listening

Tell me about it, I've been waiting for Hysteria for 2 hours now, needless to say I've only listened to The 2nd Law twice:wtf: I need to go out for 5 mins, but for sure if I do they'll play it. They did one this morning for PiB, didn't win:'(

Any idea what setlist we can expect? I've seen people saying its a bit of everything? Some saying they won't play any of their new stuff and others saying it will be The Resistance in its entirety? :)

People really said that? :LOL:

Expecting something similar with this http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2012/e-werk-cologne-germany-bdd817e.html, but with some little changes. Maybe Liquid State instead of Save Me, for example, but it's just a guess

edit: WutDaFucksy :indiff:

Any idea what setlist we can expect? I've seen people saying its a bit of everything? Some saying they won't play any of their new stuff and others saying it will be The Resistance in its entirety? :)

I would say it's the kind of gig that calls for a bit of everything. I would be so disappointed if they played The Resistance in its entirety - although I don't see why they would do that the day before a new album is released. I'm expecting something similar to the set they played in Germany a few days ago.

Edit: What they said ^ lol

If any other Metro winners were wondering where their tickets are, I've just phoned and was told tickets for Muse will be sent out on Friday morning. Cutting it a bit close but at least they're on their way!

Thanks for this! Was starting to panic (station) a bit :LOL:

Really though, sent out on Friday? By post or courier? What if they don't get there? :stunned:

Archived