I think I've lost that one...I do however have these spanning a year back

5nUmn5a.jpg

6E4Ss4h.jpg

KxGRL.jpg

I seem to have misplaced the GIF of Jamie lookalike stroking his nob

I still have the popcicle pic I think.

You should remake that third image with a "fabri is a nob" sign

I still have the mfc.gif

Right I am fed up and do not know what setting I've got on Logic to make it export like this, but can anyone make the gradients on the expression less glitchy? Like when I export it at the moment it seems to go in steps and urgh. Haven't got any quantizing on and clueless as to why it's making it like that

https://mega.co.nz/#!Nl5QnbYY!K5w4JV6gI8sq2fX6IDM-7wKyPKVCbFaGJIoZcB4shAY

A page posted it but alas, my shitey photoshop skills have let me down as they are suspicious :( Curse the wiggly bottom of the guitar

EDIT: BUSTED ALREADY. Cry cry. Forgot my own photos are public

haha what happened exactly? which pages was it? because I can't see anything on the one that was linked

haha what happened exactly? which pages was it? because I can't see anything on the one that was linked

the one I linked and another one. The second one caught on so won't post, but they've just gone on to me about why it looks so fake and included that the writing on the bottom doesn't even say Mansons.

He's talking about the Bigsby bridge.

the one I linked and another one. The second one caught on so won't post, but they've just gone on to me about why it looks so fake and included that the writing on the bottom doesn't even say Mansons.

He's talking about the Bigsby bridge.

Laughing at both of you :LOL:

Archived