KITTEN TAB FACTOR ROUND 1 - Setting the benchmark

Larry.

You only get ONE PUBLIC vote.  

37 members have voted

1. 1. You only get ONE PUBLIC vote.

Actually thats true. I spent ages getting mine right so whoever it is that voted for 3 can go and suck their own dick.

Stupid bitch trying to take your moment :(

And Larry is on the lookout for sneaky self voting!

Just got to the bridge on 9! Really is glaring, shame as it's a good cover otherwise, definitely in contention for my vote along with 1 or 2 others

1. Pretty solid cover, very clear and easy to distinguish the actual guitar playing and no glaring mistakes or anything as far as I could tell. Nice that they included the extended outro

2. Again pretty solid. Liked the panning in the riff, killswitch and the almost detuned sound in the verse

3. Breathtakingly beautiful. You go Glen Coco

4. Deja vu from the covers thread! But yeah, nice take on it in the verse, I like the tone, good cover

5. Bit of a muddy sound and hard to distinguish what's what, but I did like it a lot, especially the inclusion of Interlude (even if there was a wrong note in there!). One of my favourites although gonna give another listen and pay more attention this time

6. BASS WOOHOO, couldn't hear any mistakes, very solid cover

7. Again good cover, getting well sick of Hyper Music though! One of the strong contenders for my vote

8. Apologies to whoever but I wasn't too impressed by this one. Did you apply a noise gate to it or something? It just seemed to abruptly fade out all of a sudden at a few times and timing seemed a bit sloppy sometimes

9. Was great as previously said, but the error in thaaat riff really is glaring, if it wasn't for that I'd have put it above 5's cover but at the moment I'll put them equally. Will take another listen in a sec

10. did james90 enter? Solid cover, no errors as far as I could tell and strong contender for my vote I guess, since I can't really fault it

EDIT: but then there are a few Imight eliminate compared to others cos some just have more flare whereas others are great and good covers, but there's no real spark to them to set them apart

Guessed them all (people) correctly I think.

And Dom stop complementing your own.

4 was pretty insane. I liked the verses and last riff. olol.

I complimented pretty much all of them! I'm not gonna leave one entry out am I cos that just screams DOM'S ENTRY HERE

I'm torn. Clearly #3 is clear favourite but I'm not sure who to vote. I would go through pros and cons of each but due to there being ones I clearly did not like at all, I don't wanna be a meanie

Being a simpleton who knows nothing about guitars and tones and all that jazz is brilliant, I don't have to analyse all the little variations and that :awesome:

I'm torn. Clearly #3 is clear favourite but I'm not sure who to vote. I would go through pros and cons of each but due to there being ones I clearly did not like at all, I don't wanna be a meanie

Being a simpleton who knows nothing about guitars and tones and all that jazz is brilliant, I don't have to analyse all the little variations and that :awesome:

Which is the most enjoyable? :ninja:

* your's.

Are you retarded?

Although I think number 9 was my favourite I just couldn't vote for it when it contains such a glaring error. Not a lot between a fair few of these so looks like we may have an interesting contest to look forward to.

Yeah neither, it's all pretty close!

Archived