KITTEN TAB FACTOR ROUND 1 - Setting the benchmark

Larry.

You only get ONE PUBLIC vote.  

37 members have voted

1. 1. You only get ONE PUBLIC vote.

Copycat pls.

1. Solid enough, the riff before last chorus let it down a bit, and timings were a tiny bit off in places.

2. Again, solid. And has to be said, TRADEMARK TONE

3. Fucking beautiful, props straight up bruv

4. Ish ok. Don't massively adore what you did with the verses but the solo was cool.

5. Mah fave, voted for it. Really tight playing and I love how you led Interlude into Fury.

Only thing was that the tone felt really compressed and muffled, but otherwise it was great. Best in Round 1 imo

6. Really tight cover, would've voted but 5 was just a little better, for me anyway.

7. Really good. Timings good, playing good, but the volume of your guitar against the track stopped me from voting.

8. Not gonna lie, wasn't really impressed. Tonewise... I've got no idea why you went for distortion/fuzz :LOL: Playing and timing wasn't great either. Least favourite

9. Iuno about this one... coulda been good, but tuning seemed way out in the chorus, and the riff was wrong, as peeps have said. And you just happened to be in direct competition with 5 :LOL:

10. Solid, neat playing. But it didn't really have much soul to it... sounds really harsh but I mean it was literally like you played it straight out of the tab book. Phase effect was fucking great though

JUDGEBUCKET

JUDGEBUCKET.jpg

Shame on you No. 3 :LOL:

I reckon i was able to guess a few but obv cant say, should ppl announce who was who after each round?

I loved numbers 2 and 4, and 5 was fucking awesome, alot of effort put into number 10. I really wanted to vote for one of the "Fury" entries but No. 10 was too good.

Shame on you No. 3 :LOL:

I reckon i was able to guess a few but obv cant say, should ppl announce who was who after each round?

I loved numbers 2 and 4, and 5 was fucking awesome, alot of effort put into number 10. I really wanted to vote for one of the "Fury" entries but No. 10 was too good.

We're going to until all the rounds are finished to allow people to announce who they were. People might spot little hints in each recording after that.

I feel dirty

I narrowed it down to 1, cos it's a solid cover and showed some flare and whatnot.

4 cos I do actually really like the tone, obviously he's tried to be different with the verse, and it was just a lot more interesting, and I coudln't find any glaring errors, not even the chords this time!

6 as well as I imagine it's quite a challenging song on bass, fast pace and a lot of finger picking and there weren't any errors, but then I guess a problem with bass is you don't have as much room to show off on as you do on guitar

In the end I voted 4. Fml

Well one person has voted for himself...

:srsb33f:

Name who! Don't have to name which recording though

oh unless it's alex, cos we all know he's a dick anyway

EDIT: nm, of course if you name we'll see which recording

DO IT ANYWAY

Anyone can enter idiot, I was tlaking about it in my boat for ages

BUT I AM NOT PART OF THE CREW

AND THEREFORE PEOPLE WOULDN'T ADMIRE MY TONE

Really though I considered completely remaking a song with random objects around the house because I have done it before but then I remembered that it sucked last time too

Besides, I can only play synth /hipster

I think a lot of people have got a good tone out of their equipment (both playing and recording).

I made my vote, won't say which. It may have been the most straight forward but it had the least mistakes and was the only one that kept my attention.

I wish I entered this round now :(

Archived