The 2nd Law Tracklisting Unveiled

KirkBot

ef93de85-00c6-43bb-82ee-e9144eefaa1c.jpgWe're pleased to unveil the tracklisting for THE 2ND LAW, Muse's 6th studio album...

The 2nd Law

Supremacy

Madness

Panic Station

Prelude

Survival

Follow Me

Animals

Explorers

Big Freeze

Save Me

Liquid State

The 2nd Law: Unsustainable

The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Watch the trailer for The 2nd Law here.

Watch the official Olympics video for Survival here.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/788/the-2nd-law--tracklisting-unveiled/

Interesting...

13 tracks.

I like it that "Unsustainable" is part of a 2 part suite of sorts called "The 2nd Law". The guys are letting their inner prog rockers show through again on that one.

Now, when do we get the artwork, the first single and 30 second samples of each song? :awesome:

Interesting...

13 tracks.

I like it that "Unsustainable" is part of a 2 part suite of sorts called "The 2nd Law". The guys are letting their inner prog rockers show through again on that one.

Now, when do we get the artwork, the first single and 30 second samples of each song? :awesome:

SOON

Maybe the single announcement this week (as we had some kind of news every week lately), the artwork the next week, the 30 iTunes samples the week later :awesome:

Interesting...

13 tracks.

Because 2 part song = prog rock.

it's already been released? :erm:

welll, salvation was part 4, but a joke, aand it's dom singing creep, i believe? OT, but just answering a question.

Brilliant, what reason would they have for releasing a tracklist if everything else wasn't close by?

Archived