The 2nd Law Tracklisting Unveiled

KirkBot

I'm going with fake on this one, why would they have been recording themselves working things out/listening back to the audio? If it was for the Making Of, the audio would be better quality, surely.

It's not supposed to be them recording themselves, it's supposedly this guy's cousin that recorded it. But I think it's fake, too, because why would they let some random violin player listen to them recording other songs? Doesn't make sense.

It's not supposed to be them recording themselves, it's supposedly this guy's cousin that recorded it. But I think it's fake, too, because why would they let some random violin player listen to them recording other songs? Doesn't make sense.

Do you remember the making of United States of Eurasia when a group of violin players get in the studio talking with Matt? My cousin says this is something like that. 'Liquid state' has symphonic parts in the chorus and when they were recording it it seems like Matt was not very satisfied with the length of that part.

I did not record this and I cannot verify this is 100% real (I was not there with my cousin) but I'm pretty sure this is. Quality is very bad but the bass line, that guitar tone, Matt's laugh at the end...

Do you remember the making of United States of Eurasia when a group of violin players get in the studio talking with Matt? My cousin says this is something like that. 'Liquid state' has symphonic parts in the chorus and when they were recording it it seems like Matt was not very satisfied with the length of that part.

I did not record this and I cannot verify this is 100% real (I was not there with my cousin) but I'm pretty sure this is. Quality is very bad but the bass line, that guitar tone, Matt's laugh at the end...

Quit talking like you know anything.

Archived