How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

And if they did play it once, is it really going to kill you? Also, they just cut bits out of the song, that's really not hard to do.

No, it won't kill me, but it's very anti climatic and it's no where near as good as the full song. If everybody watching the Olympics are going to listen to it, I'd rather them hear a better version.

No, it won't kill me, but it's very anti climatic and it's no where near as good as the full song. If everybody watching the Olympics are going to listen to it, I'd rather them hear a better version.

What makes the BBC edit anti-climatic? :erm:

I don't understand why you care so much :LOL:

Well that was unnecessarily defensive. Call me crazy, but I fail to believe many Muse fans would rate this song so highly if it wasn't by Muse

I didn't have anything to defend :chuckle: was just mocking what seemed to be a pretty narrow view on people's thoughts on the song.

You clearly haven't read through the thread then, plenty of people have given legit reasons for liking and disliking the song. There's been a pretty minimal amount of fanboy/girling.

Archived