Why don't Muse do more dates on their tours?

Sarieberry

What about north America!??! When will they announce the 2nd law tour dates over for north america? and where will the go? I NEED them to come to Providence, Rhode Island PRONTO!! ..or Boston, MA :)

Last tour they announced the North America dates mid-December, so I don't think they'll be telling us the full list any time soon.

What about north America!??! When will they announce the 2nd law tour dates over for north america? and where will the go? I NEED them to come to Providence, Rhode Island PRONTO!! ..or Boston, MA :)

Hold on, just let me check my crystal ball.

It says...

..."Wait".

That's a quite true..

I mean, I got the tickets to Muse gigs in Helsinki and Riga, but I know MANY people, who didn't get the tickets to Muse concert in Helsinki. Helsinki sold out really fast and now there is a lot of dissapointed fans :indiff:

They should do another gig in those countries, what has sold out. But maybe they are coming to another tour after the first one? Like after The Resistance tour:) I hope so.

They'll definitely do Boston, but I wouldn't expect Providence unless they decide to hit it on a second 2014 leg.

• 3 weeks later...
And yet another person complaining about this... Muse are doing an extensive tour, they will be back.

Well I believe I have every right to complain as a huge fan who had been really looking forward to seeing them, but it looks like I will get my way after all, as will all the other Irish people who were left disappointed!:p

Well I believe I have every right to complain as a huge fan who had been really looking forward to seeing them, but it looks like I will get my way after all, as will all the other Irish people who were left disappointed!:p

Which means the band are obliged to play a gig near you?

Anyway, it was obvious the band were going to play in Ireland sooner or later so, no, there wasn't really any reason to complain.

Which means the band are obliged to play a gig near you?

Anyway, it was obvious the band were going to play in Ireland sooner or later so, no, there wasn't really any reason to complain.

I didn't say they were obliged but as they played here before and it is a European Tour it was pretty much expected and hoped they would return.

And regarding complaining, this is a forum for all MUSE related discussion and if you look around you'll see there were plenty of 'complaints' from fans who won't get to see them!

My comment originally was borne from disappointment more than a complaint!

On the BHAR tour they must have played at least 15 arena dates in the UK alone, compared with 5 dates this time round.

If each venue has an average capacity of 15,000, there were 225,000 tickets available for UK dates in 2006 compared with just 75,000 UK tickets on this tour (so far).

Considering they are even more popular now than they were 6 or 7 years ago, I guess it was inevitable there were going to be a lot of disappointed fans without tickets.

pfft, i wanna complain too, Muse went to basically all the countries around me, but they were never here.

them getting bigger and bigger, i really thought they would play more places

a disappointment that i will have to go abroad to see them, and that i won't hear a hi in my language :LOL:

I agree with you Linth, I am so so disapointed, there's no word, l was there at 9.50 too and nothing, how's that possible????I am folowing MUSE since the begining and it is a little bit frustrating not to have a seat , my man is going crazy because I can't stop talking about that...

I d'ont understand why, always saying one of your best concert was the AB in Belgium, you are doing l'Olympia, why always Paris...as everybody know Belgium is the best audience....

Thank you but I am very very disgusted...

Ever heard of the phrase fan entitlement? Because it's stupid.

Archived