Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

Yeah there are a couple (bass one mainly) that I feel bad about not voting for, even though I don't think they're the very best. But yeah, too late in the competition, we'll just roll with it, no biggie

Waitwaitwait, we're only halfway, if we changed it to multiple it'd be just like last time?

Probably not worth doing for this contest as it's significantly different from the current system but if this takes place again in the future you could always have it so each person nominates their first, second and third favourite tracks. The favourite would be given 3 points, the second gets 2 points and the third gets 1 point. This way people can still acknowledge multiple songs that they've particularly liked whilst still committing to an overall favourite and could also make it a closer competition. Sort of similar to the Eurovision format but without the sequins and electric violins. The only difficulty compared to the current system is that somebody would have to go through the thread and keep track of all the votes as the polling function doesn't support this kind of voting (so far as I know).

Like this idea (Y)

Mine went awfully, took like 3 takes and the mic stand kept slipping down so at one point I'm holding it up with my foot :facepalm:

And of course the singstar mic didn't quite capture what I was hearing in the room, but oh well. I was going for something like the early 2006 live tone, fuzz blended with distortion.

Mine went awfully, took like 3 takes and the mic stand kept slipping down so at one point I'm holding it up with my foot :facepalm:

And of course the singstar mic didn't quite capture what I was hearing in the room, but oh well. I was going for something like the early 2006 live tone, fuzz blended with distortion.

This either means you have awesome Dundee toan or shite Reading toan

Archived