Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

Yep the production's awful.

Awesome middle section live though

And I dont get the pun

Maybe not a pun exactly then but it does sound rather like somebody showed him 'Origin of the Species' or something and he went:

"Natural selection, eh? What about UN-natural selection, heh heh, quick guys get the guitars!"

Just some really dull wordplay.

I'll concede that the part from about 3:18-4:30 is probably the best bit of the song but the solo that follows it is completely unnecessary and I'd be willing to bet that if they'd worked with a producer on the album it would've been cut along with a fair bit of other 'fat'. But still I think UD is by far one of the better and more interesting things on the album so take these opinions as you will :LOL:

Maybe not a pun exactly then but it does sound rather like somebody showed him 'Origin of the Species' or something and he went:

"Natural selection, eh? What about UN-natural selection, heh heh, quick guys get the guitars!"

Just some really dull wordplay.

I'll concede that the part from about 3:18-4:30 is probably the best bit of the song but the solo that follows it is completely unnecessary and I'd be willing to bet that if they'd worked with a producer on the album it would've been cut along with a fair bit of other 'fat'. But still I think UD is by far one of the better and more interesting things on the album so take these opinions as you will :LOL:

I pretty much agree!

Announcement stuff!!!

Once the voting on the last round is finished you can feel free to post what number you were in each round i.e

Round 1-#whatever

Round 2-#whatever

Or you can post all the entries that were you in a post.

Pretty pleased with mine but I do wish I'd had more time, messed a part up and wanted to do another take but my neighbours got back from their holiday :facepalm:

Is it gonna be soonish Larry? Internet's shite here and it'll probably get turned off soonish too. If not I'll just listen tomorrow or Wednesday

Animal Collective "released" (streamable) a new album last night' date=' i've been looping it for the last few hours, makes the wait easier[/quote']

Merriweather Post Pavilion is one of the few albums I actually regret buying. I just don't get on with it at all. So I'm listening to the new British Theatre EP to tide me over. :)

Archived