Kitten Tab Factor 2012: Sunburn Summer edition

Dave.

Christ, I haven't done anything for this yet...

Me too :facepalm:

I still think giving people the password is a good option. Since this is just an in-house contest we can limit the entrants to the main posters here so if someone edits the other clips we can easily narrow it down.

No way.

Managed to successfully upload my Round 1 recording onto Mediafire, so if someone can say for sure who it needs to be sent to, I'll get the link forwarded to them. Need to start thinking about the other 3 rounds at some point if I can. Took me almost 3 weeks to get around to doing the first one, haha!

I'm assuming someone impartial needs to upload the lot if they're going to remain impartial, so there's at least one person who knows which one is which, and can maybe number them for voting purposes?

I'm assuming someone impartial needs to upload the lot if they're going to remain impartial, so there's at least one person who knows which one is which, and can maybe number them for voting purposes?

well that was the idea, but someone said that Neil wasn't uploading theirs, and he hasn't said anything, and now we're confused again

Ok so he isn't doing it anymore because someone had a "bitchfit" at him and he ran out of fucks to give.

Nice one

I made a soundcloud account espesh for KF a while ago so I can pm the details for an impartial person to use? Could use the sets on there for each round

Ok so he isn't doing it anymore because someone had a "bitchfit" at him and he ran out of fucks to give.

Nice one

I made a soundcloud account espesh for KF a while ago so I can pm the details for an impartial person to use? Could use the sets on there for each round

tumblr_m7dvu0CBc71rao9e3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m7dvu0CBc71rao9e3o2_500.gif

So what's happening now?

Recorded my Round 3 entry last night. 2 down, 2 to go, but I still can't decide what to do for Round 2...

Edit:

All 3 Muse rounds recorded. Time to start planning the last one.

1) Where's the edit? :erm:

2) I still call bullshit on Unnatural Selection being the hardest song on The Resistance! :rolleyes:

3) Are we still sending them to Neil or not?

No idea where the edit is

That's nice, I don't find it the hardest either. That's not the point why it was selected though

Not to Neil now apparently, I think lorry offered to be a neutral uploaded person

Why was it selected then? :ninja:

I'd have thought MKU would have been the obvious choice for the riff, not that that's necessarily hard to play, but it's easy enough to trip up on and make a few mistakes...Don't know what the actual hardest would be though, as I didn't learn half of the album...Cross Pollination, probably? :LOL:

Why was it selected then? :ninja:

I'd have thought MKU would have been the obvious choice for the riff, not that that's necessarily hard to play, but it's easy enough to trip up on and make a few mistakes...Don't know what the actual hardest would be though, as I didn't learn half of the album...Cross Pollination, probably? :LOL:

I think it was a choice between for MK and US actually, but US just seems a little more epic

When we were coming up for ideas about what the round would be someone said "hardest muse songs" but it kinda evolved into the 'ultimate' (I use that term loosely) song from each era, and US is a pretty badass song

1)The edit regards what happens if you figure out who made what and then post their name.

2)If you want to do MK Ultra there is always Round 3. And US gives more room for the player to be creative with solo.

3)We are no longer sending them to Neil. and as Dom said, Lazza said he'd do it but we need confirmation.

Btw, if we can't sort out an uploader will we just drop the anon. thing?

Archived