Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

Well then I don't expect you to complain about touts snapping up tickets. It's a very simple principle, if people are foolish enough to buy from these people they will continue to offer tickets for inflated prices.

'someone else will buy them' is such a rubbish excuse as well.

But someone else WILL buy them. Don't expect for someone to have marketing morals and it go the same for every fan.

Sorry to everyone who missed out' date=' hopefully we will get some more dates :([/quote']

I am sorry people missed out; the organisation was a little... Off?

I don't think we will; this is the arena round... If it's anything like Coldplay they pretty much said that they were warm-ups and they will do more dates for their fans if the demand is there in the stadium round... And Muse'll do the stadiums in 2013.

I am sorry people missed out; the organisation was a little... Off?

I don't think we will; this is the arena round... If it's anything like Coldplay they pretty much said that they were warm-ups and they will do more dates for their fans if the demand is there in the stadium round... And Muse'll do the stadiums in 2013.

This.

cowdsurge sent me an email at 7am with the presale link

I woke up at half 9... but I still managed to get 1 ticket in the presale

I needed two but only one was available, then it said sold out after I bought it, so I think I literally got the last standing ticket.

lucky though to get one at half 9.

then got one from the ticket factory at 10.

and my money was put back into my account overnight, so overall I was pretty lucky.

I am so confused right now, managed to get tickets despite missing out at first. Kept refreshing in the hope that someone would time out at at 20 past more came online/were returned into the sale and I managed to grab 2. Despite that though, worst sale experience ever.

If every one has the same attitude as you, then yes some fool will buy them :facepalm:

Okay, i won't buy one off ebay and some how, miraculously, everyone will have an epiphany and not buy one off ebay. I will go and see Muse this year, and if that means resorting to ebay nearer the time of the event, so be it. I'd prefer not to buy them from ebay, but if it's the only way, i will.

Okay, i won't buy one off ebay and some how, miraculously, everyone will have an epiphany and not buy one off ebay. I will go and see Muse this year, and if that means resorting to ebay nearer the time of the event, so be it. I'd prefer not to buy them from ebay, but if it's the only way, i will.

It's called standing up for your beliefs.

I have to agree; I would end up funding the touts too for the tickets if I didn't have them. Although I'd probably hold out and look for Twickets-- or skulk on Get Me In (because they sometimes have platinum tickets that are resold at like £5-£10 more than face value only). Unfortunately touts will always exist because even if you morally say no-- others won't; the demand will be there.

Its just a shame that people are actually willing to pay prices, which for this kind of product, are simply not worth it.

Obviously someone else may go and buy it,but when anyone buys from a tout all you are doing is allowing the trade to continue and shafting your fellow fan who missed out on tickets today.

I have to agree; I would end up funding the touts too for the tickets if I didn't have them. Although I'd probably hold out and look for Twickets-- or skulk on Get Me In (because they sometimes have platinum tickets that are resold at like £5-£10 more than face value only). Unfortunately touts will always exist because even if you morally say no-- others won't; the demand will be there.

Exactly. I'll be buying the ticket around September so i'm having a good search for a ticket before that. Hopefully there'll be some on musebay on here too. Ebay literally is a last resort.

i bought a seated ticket in desperation because it offered me block 118 row F (right by the stage)

the confirmation email is telling me i'm in block 103 (miles away) row F WTF?

:(

At least you'll be there?

I ended up settling for block 110-- but no matter what it will be pretty incredible. And block 103 isn't as far back as you can be (107 is the worst) and it is still way closer than back blocks in stadiums.

i bought a seated ticket in desperation because it offered me block 118 row F (right by the stage)

the confirmation email is telling me i'm in block 103 (miles away) row F WTF?

:(

Don't worry about being in seated - everyone stands up for Muse anyway! And you get to sit down in between and have somewhere to put your stuff lol! Much better for us oldies!:)

At least you'll be there?

I ended up settling for block 110-- but no matter what it will be pretty incredible. And block 103 isn't as far back as you can be (107 is the worst) and it is still way closer than back blocks in stadiums.

that's what i'm trying to console myself with but i really hate seats. only took it because it was supposed to be so close to the stage. they can't even get that right :(

sulk :LOL:

Exactly. I'll be buying the ticket around September so i'm having a good search for a ticket before that. Hopefully there'll be some on musebay on here too. Ebay literally is a last resort.

I made up my mind about 3 years ago that I would NEVER buy off ebay again, having been conned twice and lost quite a lot of money. There WILL be tickets on the major sites again before the date - just keep checking them daily and as the corporate seats get returned you will be able to buy at face value. You just have to keep your nerve! I have now been to 10 gigs and had a lot of hassle, but always got tix in the end - even for the Albert Hall!

If anyone's really desperate they still have seating tickets for Birmingham, and if it means getting to Birmingham instead of London or Manchester I swear you can get a coach for about £7 and find a one night hotel for about £20

Don't worry about being in seated - everyone stands up for Muse anyway! And you get to sit down in between and have somewhere to put your stuff lol! Much better for us oldies!:)

hey who are you calling an oldie :LOL: (you're right I am) I know there are positives to seats but I like to be in the crowd, near the stage or at the back but free to do as I like and move where i want, not be restricted.

i am trying to be positive honest!

that's what i'm trying to console myself with but i really hate seats. only took it because it was supposed to be so close to the stage. they can't even get that right :(

sulk :LOL:

Heh, I've had seated at the O2 for 2 out of the 3 shows I've been to there (Coldplay & Kasabian and standing for Snow Patrol). Thing is you can still stand and jump around-- just have to be careful not to go over the seats in front of you :LOL:

I always figure though with the bigger bands you can't be overly fussy because tickets are in such high demand that getting one is an achievement in itself.

I made up my mind about 3 years ago that I would NEVER buy off ebay again, having been conned twice and lost quite a lot of money. There WILL be tickets on the major sites again before the date - just keep checking them daily and as the corporate seats get returned you will be able to buy at face value. You just have to keep your nerve! I have now been to 10 gigs and had a lot of hassle, but always got tix in the end - even for the Albert Hall!

Haha will do! Thanks for the advice :)

Archived