Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

The link was working but I entered twice in the battle for standing tickets without being able to buy those (sold out in the meantime I was entering my data).

I don't know how you did to be that fast really O_o

So I ended up buying seated tickets, but now I regret I didn't try those earlier because I have 295 to 297.

Well at least I got tickets so that's nice.

Everyone whos got sitting ticket and are a bit worried, dont. Every Muse gig is amazing, even seated. I went down to London from Newcastle for the second night at Wembley in 2010, and we bumped into someone on the train who had a spare seating ticket for the first night. He sold it to me for a fair price and i went to both nights. The first night was brilliant, even though i was seated (everyone stands up :LOL: ) and pretty far back, it was such a good gig.

LOL tout fail! and bargain for whoever got them, thats like £20 off price if they bought today. Just proves this planet is bonkers! :LOL:

LOL tout fail! and bargain for whoever got them, thats like £20 off price if they bought today. Just proves this planet is bonkers! :LOL:

Guest Batman.

THEY WILL BE SCAMS --- DO NOT BUY THEM!!!!! Been there, done that - didn't get a t-shirt.

How do you know? I'd have thought so too, if they were going for less than face value on 'Buy it now', but it was an auction!

It's called going to see Muse.

I have bought tickets to see Muse at the last minute (i.e. LCC tickets 2 weeks before the gig) and have never resorted to use ebay as I don't believe buying from touts. I always paid face value.

I have bought tickets to see Muse at the last minute (i.e. LCC tickets 2 weeks before the gig) and have never resorted to use ebay as I don't believe buying from touts. I always paid face value.

Yup. If everyone just strictly bought face value it'd force them to lower prices. But obviously that never happens. Thank goodness for scarletmist and the like.

How do you know? I'd have thought so too, if they were going for less than face value on 'Buy it now', but it was an auction!

Nobody will get their tickets until about 3 weeks before the gig so you could go months thinking you have tickets with absolutely no proof at all, which is what I did! Then they disappear off the face of the planet with your money and no way of tracking them down. The only way to recover some money is on ebay's or paypal's own insurance, but beware - there are time limits on claiming and you lose a transaction fee too so you never recover all your money. Risk it if you like, but I seriously advise against it!

Guest Batman.
That is called a scam. You will pay less than face value NOT to see muse.

But it's an auction.. from someone with decent feedback, too. He had another one up that went for £150 or something, don't know why this one went so cheap!

Nobody will get their tickets until about 3 weeks before the gig so you could go months thinking you have tickets with absolutely no proof at all, which is what I did! Then they disappear off the face of the planet with your money and no way of tracking them down. The only way to recover some money is on ebay's or paypal's own insurance, but beware - there are time limits on claiming and you lose a transaction fee too so you never recover all your money. Risk it if you like, but I seriously advise against it!

Yeah this is all true, if I get mine off eBay I'm going to get it closer to the time of the gig, so I'm covered under the PayPal insurance. Hopefully one will pop up on MuseBay before I have to resort to that though.

Yup. If everyone just strictly bought face value it'd force them to lower prices. But obviously that never happens. Thank goodness for scarletmist and the like.

Already checking SM and Gumtree :chuckle:. Although people still sell at tout prices on the latter, you can still sometimes find the odd face-value seller. Still royally pissed at lack of Manchester standing anywhere in general sale. Another ticket fuck-up :awesome:.

Already checking SM and Gumtree :chuckle:. Although people still sell at tout prices on the latter, you can still sometimes find the odd face-value seller. Still royally pissed at lack of Manchester standing anywhere in general sale. Another ticket fuck-up :awesome:.

you n me both.. was as if they'd already preallocated the whole flaming lot..

you n me both.. was as if they'd already preallocated the whole flaming lot..

It seems as if they had. All of them – for some unknown, crazy reason – were allocated to the pre-sale, which hasn't happened in all the times I've bought tickets (6 years for Muse). What I really don't get is why Ticketmaster even had a 'standing' option when there were none available to buy! No one I've encountered managed to get standing for MEN outside of the pre-sale. Fail!

i wouldn't recommend ebay but if you do have a problem with tickets not turning up, recall the payment for your credit /debit card from your bank as "goods not received". That way you get all your money back. Paypal don't like it but sod them. :happy:

But it's an auction.. from someone with decent feedback, too. He had another one up that went for £150 or something, don't know why this one went so cheap!

Yeah this is all true, if I get mine off eBay I'm going to get it closer to the time of the gig, so I'm covered under the PayPal insurance. Hopefully one will pop up on MuseBay before I have to resort to that though.

The guy I bought off also had decent feedback. I think they build it up over a few months just so they can have a huge payoff - after all it costs nothing to sell stuff or buy through ebay and you could have a group of friends/fellow scamsters who all buy each others stuff and give great feedback, just so they can get others to trust them. He was advertising several lots of tickets which all went for more than face value so he must have made quite a payoff out of that one concert alone. I bet if you look for this seller in a month or two he won't be there.

guys and gals, if you didnt get tickets dont be desperate and resort to paying hideous amounts on ebay and the such.. if you do go down that route, WAIT until the tickets are being sent out and that you have photographic proof of the tickets themselves.. i wouldnt chance buying something that doesnt yet exist

and use Musebay where possible, i have had my faith in musefandom confirmed by getting a ticket to a show.

October is a long way away, still possible to get a ticket, and phone the ticket companies closer to the time for spare tickets due to cancellations

it was so hard! gig and tours were IMPOSSIBLE. I bought tickets to O2 26/10 through ticketmaster but when I click on standing tickets it deliver me and then said I was getting seat tickets..still awesome that I got them but I don't know what happened..

and Got my Glasgow's standing tickets :D

Archived